Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Legendary Legend's Rewhitelist Application [Approved - AbsentUser]

Legendary Legend

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
LegendaryLegend
LegendaryLegend
About Me:

1. What is your Minecraft username?
LegendaryLegend

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Indeed.

4. Tell us about yourself!
I don't think much has changed besides getting a little older and hopefully a little wiser. I am still Legend who enjoys deep, philosophical talks. I'm still studying computer science in college. Besides roleplaying, I still enjoy playing other video games, especially with others, that are generally MMORPGS and FPS with the addition of VR.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About My Character:

Character Name:
Hezekai

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
A 4'3" human with dark brown skin and golden eyes. His black hair is dreaded and nappy. He has a slender frame which is underweight and malnourished.

Backstory:

Hezekai was born to the True Soolera people. Although he didn't understand most of what he saw from the world while traveling with the caravan, it still never ceased to peak his uncontrollable interest growing up. Especially one particular marketplace that the caravan went to trade at one day, Storm's Landing. Trading in the coastal city proved to be lucrative, however despite there not being any obvious signs, word started spread that a bad storm was due to hit the shores within the week. The caravan decided it would be best to leave early that night and move on towards their next destination while there was still plenty of time to get ahead of the brewing storm. Hezekai followed his family and the rest of the caravan as they all made their way out of the city.

It wasn't until the city faded beyond the horizon that the wind started to pick up and the sky became coated with dark clouds, which rumbled and flashed with light. Heavy rain then began to fall upon the area and the caravan. The Soolera people in the caravan rushed desperately forwards in hopes of finding some sort of nearby cover from the storm up ahead. It became hard to see through the darkness and rain, Hezekai had only the grasp of his mother's hand in his own to guide him. It didn't last long in the rain though as his grip on his mother's hand slipped out. Hezekai struggled to keep up with the caravan and catch up to his parents but he fell far behind. The direction he could hear the caravan going in was drowned out by thunder and suddenly a quick flash of blinding light touched down nearby him and he dropped to the ground for cover. After a moment, he rose up, recovering from the horrifying, nearby lightning strike. Hezekai started to sob while looking around frantically. Heavily disoriented, Hezekai ran his legs against the wind and rain in the direction he thought the caravan went while crying out for his family. After a while, however, dread would soon sink into his chest as it wasn't the caravan he saw but rather the lit up Storm's Landing- he had gone the wrong way. Hezekai had no choice but to seek refuge from the raging storm in Storm's Landing and made his way towards it.

It seemed the city wasn't called Storm's Landing for nothing.

As he reached the outskirts of the city, he shielded his eyes at another bright flash of light. He also felt an odd, hot sensation on the right side of his body but thought nothing much of it as he rushed into the city. Hezekai finally settled down on the ground against a roofed building that gave some cover from the rain. Physically exhausted, he found it irresistible to pass out and awoke the next day. He winced as he noticed his right arm and hand stung with blisters and lichtenberg scarring but as he looked up he found an angry local with a broom trying to shoo them away from their supposed business building. Hezekai got up and ran away aimlessly while holding his injured arm, lost in the big city. Days passed as he hopefully waited for his family and the caravan to come back for him but days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months with no sign of them. Hezekai eventually found himself becoming a urchin to the streets of the city, fighting and finding food and shelter wherever he could. Storm's Landing reluctantly becoming his rooted home, for now...

Last edited:

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.