Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LexiiiiiIsGay Application [Accepted - Sergeant Freedom]

_AzureLexi

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: LexiiiiiIsGay (Note: I will probably chance it to _AzureLexi some time between being whitelisted and actually joining the server)

Country & Timezone: CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the use of information your character does not or would not know (i.e., information learned entirely OOC or from another character), and Powergaming is performing unrealistic acts for an "advantage" or forcing actions onto other characters (i.e., "X stabs Y in the heart" versus "X thrusts their sword towards Y's heart"). Both are most often violated when trying to ""win"" roleplay.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Lexi! I am a big nerd and have been into roleplaying, creative writing, and Minecraft since I was around 11. Right now I am busy with college, focusing on game programming, but I am making an application now to both scratch my creative urge and be able to hop right into the server at the end of the semester in a couple weeks.

Referral: PlanetMinecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Arie

Race: Human

Appearance: A young human with long, spiral-curled hair. Her face is square and angular, although her body takes on a very lanky shape with somewhat broad shoulders. Her eyes are a very dark brown, almost appearing black in certain light, and her skin dark brown. She wears simple black cloth pants, brown leather boots, and a white "poofy" shirt with a dark brown underbust corset.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Ever since the man who raised Arie passed away two years ago, she really didn't have much left to get out of her hometown. She woke up, went to work at the local tavern, went home, and repeated. She didn't hate her life, in fact, she found some amount of pleasure in the simplicity of it. However, she always wanted more. She wanted to explore the world, learn more of what there was to learn, and get more out of life than hearing the four hundredth story from another sailor about some big fish. So, she set out. With no prior planning, she decided to quit her job and get on a boat to Storm's Landing with nothing but the coins in her pocket and the clothes on her back. She watched as the snow fell gently on the docks of her old life, as the shore grew smaller and smaller, being engulfed by the cold blue ocean until she could see it no more. The future that lied ahead was now unknown. For the first time in a long time, she was excited.

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.