Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LoZ: Breath of the wild

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I've been having a great time with this game.

I hate the controls though, I cannot count the times I've accidently thrown weapons into the depths of hell.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I've been having a great time with this game.

I hate the controls though, I cannot count the times I've accidently thrown weapons into the depths of hell.
What are using which version and controller? The pro controller for switch is expensive but it makes it soooooo much better.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
What are using which version and controller? The pro controller for switch is expensive but it makes it soooooo much better.
I'm using the pro-controller, I keep hitting the damn throw key when I try to use the bow.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Oh I need to thank Sankera because of him pestering me at 3 am before work one morning I snagged the master edition of the game. Thanks broski~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh I need to thank Sankera because of him pestering me at 3 am before work one morning I snagged the master edition of the game. Thanks broski~
I hate you and your adult money because I'm still switchless

tumblr_o4p3h8KToz1r7c7p1o1_400.gif

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This is probably one of the only games in my recent memory that made me want to go and do all the side stuff...

I'm hunting down shrines right now.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 2017

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I may have an addiction problem. Cause I have played this game a lot but past couple of days haven't been playing it as much. Picked it up last night ready to continue. I knew where I left off cause I quit at just over a 100 shrines and 28 hearts.

Well I start back up and have 112 shrines and 29 hearts. No else on my house would touch the game much less play it. So Iapparently have sleep played Zelda xD