Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LoZ: Breath of the wild

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Just beat Ganon.
Ahdkfhsufjjcjfkrucjbejxodll

Regardless. Not my favorite Ganon, but up there in my favorite Zeldas.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Game of the year material lads

photo_1495032745265.jpg

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Well Ganon wasn't that hard to beat....

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
: ) master mode aint called that for no reason. I'm in pain as I type this

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
: ) master mode aint called that for no reason. I'm in pain as I type this
Yeah Idk if I'm gonna touch it. I think I'll just wait till winter for the new story stuff. I thought the base difficulty was pretty perfect for a nice balance of challenge without being Dark Souls stupid. Didn't see too much in this batch to bother buying the DLC this time around.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yeah Idk if I'm gonna touch it. I think I'll just wait till winter for the new story stuff. I thought the base difficulty was pretty perfect for a nice balance of challenge without being Dark Souls stupid. Didn't see too much in this batch to bother buying the DLC this time around.
You nerd, the season pass includes all the DLC's. This one aswell as the winter one

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
You nerd, the season pass includes all the DLC's. This one aswell as the winter one
Yeah but why spend 20 bucks now when I'm not really going to do anything with it. It will still be 20 bucks come winter and it comes with the very small chance that Nintendo will do a christmas sale on the DLC.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I am getting this when oddessy drops haven't owned a main Nintendo console since Wii

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
While this may be the first instance I've heard of large scale mods, BoTW has been emulatable since like a month after launch in fairly playable state. It only became more stable and user friendly as time went on. I believe the beta version of the emulator was playable even sooner after launch though it was the WiiU version as emulator software already existed for that.

Logan07

Lord of Altera
Huh

I got this game about a month or two after release and still it sits in its case, untouched and neglected.
It looks great but I'm for real an actual trash can and I never have enough interest to slap that disc into the Wii U (I have no money for Switch, don't yell at me)- and play it.

Now excuse me while I play the entirety of the dark souls series for the second time and spend a few years browsing the smithy in monster hunter