Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lure & Line - We need ye'r fish!

Maeland

Lord of Altera
Basically there's a chest down at Mirage Port where you can sell fish for five radiants per fish.​
I need fish, and fishermen need coin!​
Where do you go? Head to the airdocks, and take an airship to the desert city Mirage. There you can access he port via the stables. Cya there!​
SHIPMENT
The whole idea of this fishing business is that I want to be able to supply whole cities with fish. If you're interested in supplying your town with fish, let's do some business below.​

Maeland

Lord of Altera
Aye. Come on by anytime! You're most welcome.

Edit:

You can get to Mirage through the Airdocks. When you're in Mirage, there's a portal in the stables just outside the gates. There's a fishing hut by the water in Mirage Port.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
"Fish so fresh, you can almost hear them scream!"

Wow... I'm not even a merman and that rustled my jimmies regardless.

hello just want to say i have tried to sell fish in your hut and it says i dont have permissions to do that,,,is it something i need ot do or id the chest set up like that?

Maeland

Lord of Altera
You should right click on the sign to sell RAW FISH. Not cooked. And again, right click the sign- not the chest.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Kavdam might be interested in buying.
If any one of you mentions the obvious cliche, I'm going to slap you.... with a feeeesh!

W

wakerman4

Hmm...I would love to do this!
Ack, I will do 'dis when I 'ave the time, eh hehehe.

(A dwarf fishing? Really, there is something elven about me, I swear to god...)