Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lure & Line - We need ye'r fish!

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I'm sure Aspen would love to spend a little time fishing down at the docks. Alden might like it too, but somebody'd have to teach him first. For that matter, somebody'd have to tell him what fish were. For that matter, somebody'd have to explain oceans to him...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
No, I meant, I have not been to the place yet. Isn't there a way to /home or get back up somehow? I find it implausible to drown in the Northern Kingdoms.
/home has a certain cast time, and before that time passes i'll have eaten you, so you in water = eaten

Taezel

I think I might like it here
I'm interested in having fish shipped to the floating cities, freshly cooked. Rota Magna is high above the clouds, far from the sea, and good fish is hard to find. Contact me and we'll set something permanent up.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I'm interested in having fish shipped to the floating cities, freshly cooked. Rota Magna is high above the clouds, far from the sea, and good fish is hard to find. Contact me and we'll set something permanent up.
There are floating cities?! Somebody's gotta show me these sometime! :O