Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Maceo de Courtnay

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
and yet you've not yet killed him without breaking some rule or other.
Sometimes I think there is still hope for humanity until I see a post like this.
I know you are not daft enough to believe you were in the right for the actions between our two characters. You became salty of the outcome and reported me for metagaming which lead to a full on investigation.
In the end it was ruled out that there was no metagaming on my side and that you were in fault for powergaming to fail to emote a broken arm and leg.
Do not try to lie about this, you were banned for three days for it, a laughable punishment.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
can I get a slice of boneless pizza

without the pepperoni, the dough, and the sauce?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Sometimes I think there is still hope for humanity until I see a post like this.
I know you are not daft enough to believe you were in the right for the actions between our two characters. You became salty of the outcome and reported me for metagaming which lead to a full on investigation.
In the end it was ruled out that there was no metagaming on my side and that you were in fault for powergaming to fail to emote a broken arm and leg.
Do not try to lie about this, you were banned for three days for it, a laughable punishment.
it was clear metagaming, and i am happy to say that i think staff didnt do what they should've. just because you keep the evidence of your meta off of server run things (unlike your shittalking) doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
AND the death was voided, that honestly looks like a sweet reward to me.