Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Maceo de Courtnay

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is his character profile and the past few pages have been nothing but back and forth bickering - Take it to PMing with staff if necessary, I'll clean up posts shortly but I'm requesting no more is said unless it is relevant to the profile, please. This isn't the place.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
BoredBrit LeftwardElk Both of you have already been relayed and spoken to about this report and issue- on matters of both metagaming and powergaming. This has been dealt with. Swallow your dislike of the outcome as we decided what we saw fit as the course of action. There was no reasonable evidence of metagaming, but there was basis for powergaming. Bickering about it doesn't help either part of this situation. We won't lock the thread because if it's not one thing, it's another right now and there's need to clarify or there's chance of this continuing, but if it's still vitrol spewing, we will.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Solus my profile has been edited by a mean staff member who thought it was funny to copy one my unfunny shitposts. please remove them from staff immediately for this transgression! a player's profile is sacred. this staff member has destroyed the harmony and trust we, the playerbase, have in staff. i demand action.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Solus my profile has been edited by a mean staff member who thought it was funny to copy one my unfunny shitposts. please remove them from staff immediately for this transgression! a player's profile is sacred. this staff member has destroyed the harmony and trust we, the playerbase, have in staff. i demand action.
Half nyet. I dunno what it is, but Elz , pls clean up unless it’s minor joke edits

I thought it was Archbishop at first

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Half nyet. I dunno what it is, but Elz , pls clean up unless it’s minor joke edits

I thought it was Archbishop at first
Oi! I may post unrelated and silly things, but I don't mess with peoples' posts unless they're crass or rule-breaking!

(Even if Brit does deserve it sometimes)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Updates to the main profile post in regards to Maceo's divinely blessed status.

Here are the updates, so you don't have to look for them.

DIVINELY BLESSED: {S A C R E D}
Sunburst: The caster calls down a gout of light from above to purge the unrighteous in holy flame. Naming, pointing, or otherwise designating a target in their vicinity and declaring a request to smite them calls down the sunburst, leaving them scorched and temporarily blinded. May stun creatures with sensitive eyesight. Incinerates undead and other unholy creatures. Usable once per week. Only works outside and during the day.
Incandesence: Sword engraved with 'Truth Illuminates' and 'Truth will Prevail' in Old Arcturian. At will, the blade may bathe itself brightly in a divine manifestation of glowing holy flames with an inner radiance sufficient to light its surroundings. When glowing, the sword may also cast the weekly use of [Sunburst] from it as if the other conditions were met. In this case, contact must be made between the sword and the intended target, at which point the sword flashes brightly and does the smite. Those true and noble of faith need not fear its heat whilst creatures, heretics, demons and monsters that are unenlightened by truth will find the flame roaring and ablaze.
Aura | Bliss: Emit a captivating aura in a speak range. Players are enticed to give you attention and a glow emits around your head for the duration of a speech, or held conversation. Can be visually thematic to a color of whichever neutral/good god you worship. Players around you will be calmed. Effect doesn’t work on characters extremely violent towards you when enraged. [Thought - Usable once per day]
Stun: Stun a creature from making any moves. Effect lasts for 1 combat round. (Only works on animal like creatures, demons, undead, arcane users, or heretics. To use against another character, the user must roll off against the player..) [Touch | Requires skin-to-skin contact - Usable once per day]