Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic approved character list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Would my character (Vorar, see the whole approval convo :p) need application?

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
say i lauched a permafrost bolt at you you could negate that but if i sent ice wind you could

Am i rigth Admins?

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I meant it rather the way that nobody can cast them in a certain range instead of preventing damage done by it.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Yeah, turning off offensive magic in a certain radius is definitely OP. Maybe if your character instead had increased resistance to magical attack...

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
you would be able to cast it yes, but you will need to know the specific areas for defensive spells and aoe dispel's, all in which you wolnt be able to cast lest your skill is of the 3-5 echelon ( will be brought up with the lore)

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Daniels best ability is permafrost ice armour which is as strong as steel is that allowed?

Note: this armour is prone to shattering any time

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Daniels best ability is permafrost ice armour which is as strong as steel is that allowed?

Note: this armour is prone to shattering any time
no, putting ice on your skin would be as bad as swimming in the middle of winter, its not healthy and poses more risks than benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.