Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic approved character list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Formatting time! :D

Forum Name: Faelin
In Game Name: cherrysparx777
Character Name: Faelin of Eldor
Other Stuff: Her magical ability is not very controlled, fairly unpredictable, but also not very powerful at all. She has kept it a secret due to fear of persecution.

I've been playing pretty consistently for about... *counts* Just under nine months. :)

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Forum Name: jrk190
In Game Name: jrk190
Character Name: Zelos Fon Fairfax
Other Stuff: At a young age, he taught himself magic through reading. After going to show his mother and father, his brother and him fought, and Zelos burned down the manor and town in a fit of rage. All that was left was his sobbing brother and himself. In the latter years, Zelos decided to hone his skills in a wide range. He first mastered control of Fire and wind elements, followed by healing powers. After seeing his healing, he began to practice necromancy, first on animals, and later on his adopted daughter, Sera. Zelos then learned the arte of symbolism, which involved drawing out spells and polygons, then casting his attack. He manages well with this, and always carries chalk for this reason. He later attempted alchemy, but failed at many recipes and concoctions. Because of this, he distances himself from alchemy, but uses it when needed.
OOC: Basically I started with a few powers, and slowly worked my way up from there. I've had Zelos since about a month or so after joining the server, my first character, Xiupeus, was blown apart by canon fire at sea. A tragic loss, but a needed one.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
copy/paste it if u dont want to lose it, but then yes delete it.
Im gonna clean up the thread.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
It IS a list of people!
That im going to formulate and copy paste!
If i let anyone pop their name on the list, whats the point of an app process >_>

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Is there some form of template, or do I just write various things about why I should be able to have a Demon...?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
It IS a list of people!
That im going to formulate and copy paste!
If i let anyone pop their name on the list, whats the point of an app process >_>
I thought you needed the names of players with over six months on the server that play magic characters as well as applicants with less than 6 months?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
its 3 months, and yes, but thats not for this thread, thats all stuff for the app thread.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Where then, can I apply to keep...

<------- ...that kid (Click third line in signature for character profile) magical? I promise I've been watching the best of the best in magic RP and often go as far as to ask second opinions if I'm worried something I'm about to do is even a little OP. But I'm usually a very good judge. Also: this is important. My character is known for using a nearly extinct form of magic which works essentially the same way, but I'll explain that in the app process. Last thing: I don't know if I've ever actually RPed with staff for more than a little while.. the issue is, they're usually busy with their own RPs. My character is rather scared of crowds, and the only place I could possibly imagine him meeting a staff member in RP would be a busier RP with lots of people, where he would really not be. Any suggestions as to how I could still RP with some staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.