Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mairin (Brand Spankin' New!)

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Critical Role is also a great show in which I'd advise you to watch it if you're A) Interested in DnD B) Actually like DnD C) Never seen DnD being played. Trust me, I think it's a fantastic game. Vex'ahlia is also a Ranger, so there's that as well.

Edit: The Show itself is, well let me quote Matthew Mercer on this,"A bunch of nerdy ass voice actors playing Dungeons and Dragons" (Mercer). ah english paper references With characters that have traversed through their story till level 8 or 10, I can't exactly place it; however, the comedy is gold there, friends and family alike are amazing to watch. Mercer is an excellent DM in my opinion and I don't think you'd be disappointed. Early shows are casted in low quality but gradually get better and better because CR brings Geek and Sundry a lot of subscribers and a lot of money.
Haha yeah I looked it up yesterday after I realized it was a character from something. Love DnD and Critical Role sounds great. On my list to watch for sure! Looked up more pictures of her as well, and most are so spot on to what I imagine Mairin to look like. Some not so much. I guess there is a live action version coming? The actress they chose for Vex'ahlia is very different looking. Not a great choice, too much make up >.<