Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mairinbaihn's Application [Approved - Alaila]

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
1. Your Minecraft username: mairinbaihn
2. Age: 26
3. Gender: female
4. Country: USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Roleplay is exactly what I'm looking for, and I've had a lot of experience with it on my last server and in other games.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi, I'm a fairly busy person who loves to games. Lots of different kinds of games but mainly minecraft :) I own a brewery with my husband and also work a couple other places which keeps me busy, but when I have down town, a good RPG server is where I like to be!

I went to college for Global Child Welfare and love to travel and learn about different cultures around the world. One reason I love online gaming is to meet people across the world even if I can't be there in person.

I've always enjoyed Fantasy Fiction above all, in books and in games. I like the fighting style and lore, and when not playing Minecraft am usually playing another fantasy RPG game. On a different RPG side I also like post apocalyptic games like Fallout and Fallen Earth.

Other interests include modding, writing, and architecture especially in game. I am a moderator on another RPG server that is up and down at the moment, so I am on the hunt for a well thought out and fun server to try.

In game I like to dungeon, mob kill, and especially trade. If there is a store option for players that would be right up my alley. Mainly I enjoy helping towns or players, building epic structures, and relaxing in a mature environment with a good atmosphere.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Here are a few buildings I did for my trading outpost town in my previous server.
mairinsmarket.JPG
mairinmerchantoutpost.JPG
mairincastlegods.JPG
mairinwaterwheel.JPG

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'm really looking forward to being part of a good and active RPG server and I hope this is the one.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes!

11. How did you find out about our server?
Searching server lists for RPG servers and stumbled on this one.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yep :)

daniel_rand

Villager
Welcome, Lass. May Moradin smile upon ye, and your Entry to Altera. I myself am new here, and awaiting Authorization. I will see you on the road, I bet.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Looks good to me! Just know that the skin you're using in your avatar is not really fitting on the server, try using a medieval/fantasy themed one.

S

Stevey

Looks good to me! Just know that the skin you're using in your avatar is not really fitting on the server, try using a medieval/fantasy themed one.
I'm not sure how you can tell from that picture it's a modern skin :p

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Ah it isn't in fact the one I'm using lol, just an old one from my times on solo. I use a casual and formal one now, both medieval all the way! Thanks for the heads up :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!