Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marrian-Havenese Peace Treaty

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
[Written by 223hero7]

MARRIAN-HAVENESE PEACE TREATY
*documents such as this one would be hanged in Azerport, Haven, Crossroads and several related towns*

We, under the Kingdom of Haven and Ignis Synnove's gaze, hereby make oath and promise to Lord Tybalt Marr-Rhett-Engem, of Azerport, that King Thorius Du Lavoyard, High King of Haven, hereby recedes his claim upon the duché of Azerwind, so long as members of the true Old Arcturus bloodline can still press their future claim.

The second offer of peace is that for five decades under the Pantheon's gaze, the Crown of Haven will not initiate interference in Marr's actions, unless the actions therein defy the oaths made within this document. The Crown of Haven wishes to let the past stay and the future move on, and promises to leave things in a peaceful truce, as in action is held by both sides, so long as no action is made to break the Oath's Law. If such an action is made, may the Three Divines of Order, Equality, and The Hunt arise for support to those who act to take down the breakers of this Oath made in their sight and being. This document is to broker peace between the two grand Kingdoms, in the grace of their gods.

The first demand of peace asked of the Lord of Azerport is that no interfereance, engagements, nor attempts to make links with any and all nations to the lands north of the Kingdom of Haven's domain, and if attempt is made by any of the lands north, first, it does not void this oath's words and Marr is to refuse their advances, or risk breaking the treaty herein this document. No trade agreements are to be made, nor are pacts of protection are to be held.

The Second and last demand is to return the Ruins of Folksmight to the Kingdom of Haven, as of divine and blood rights. The Ruins were originally part of their claim, as the Old Arcturus stood tall, until Azerwind claimed it as their own at the time of the schism.

We, the mortal men who sign this treaty, make our stance known before the deities. We ask the God of Order, Truth, Fate, and the Golden Destiny, Ignis Synnove, to grant his blessing and make these words known as truth in all lands. We envoke the name of Rahas, God of The People, Equality, and Justice, to gaze upon his brothers and sisters of the Kingdom of Marr, as they are acknowledged as an Equal Kingdom in the eyes of King Thorius du Lavoyard. The Huntress of the Gods, Bearer of Wisdom, Theodra, is called upon by Lord Tybalt's own demand, to help aid in the survival of these two Kingdoms of Altera.

Signed:

King-Magister Arthorius Arcturus du Lavoyard, High King of Haven, Magister of the Lyserium, Grand Priest of the Church of the Sun and Fate, Holder of the Imperial Arcturian Throne, Patriarch of the Lavoyard Bloodline, Father of His People, Bearer of the Sun Prophecy, He Who Awaits Grand Ignis Synnove's Words, He Who Conquests In The Sun's Gaze, Man of A Single Truth, The Mortal Eye of Ignis Synnove, He Who Governs Those In Ignis Synnove's Own Lands, Keeper of The Cathedral, He Who Bears the Golden Crown.

Ko' Lon' Tybalt Rhett, of Marr.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
and if attempt is made by any of the lands north, first, and Marr is to accept such moves, thy shalt break the treaty herein this document.

This part was not stated on RP.
It was simply Marr is not to contact the North and set up trade agreements and protection.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
and if attempt is made by any of the lands north, first, and Marr is to accept such moves, thy shalt break the treaty herein this document.

This part was not stated on RP.
It was simply Marr is not to contact the North and set up trade agreements and protection.
well tyb's thats kinda obvious, it would be breaking the treaty if you set up stuff even if they offered first, that's what we agreed on, no?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yeah i agree with you, but if it is learned by us that you did that, it is taken as a declaration of war.
Lavoyard can take it how they want :p

That specific part isn't in the treaty but it could be inferred.

Also keep I. Mind Tybalt swore to Rahas and Thodra to abide by everything that was /said/ that day.
Not just the treaty, but also the conditions Tybalt proposed that was rejected.

Promises to Divines>Mortal contracts

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Dear gods do we have to win even at peace treaty signings?!?
Yes, Marr doesn't do one sided deals. Also if we owe you nothing we don't let ourselves bullied into it...... Except this time >.>

It was basically sign it or get executed and Azerport Seiged. XD

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I was not present for the treaty's creation, but I would assume that the treaty is meant to deter the House of Marr from negotiating with Northerners rather than individuals in House Marr.

In other words, you should be free to travel North for personal matters- just don't try to establish politics, trade agreements, or the like on behalf of Marr.

Those who were present, please correct me if I am mistaken.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I was not present for the treaty's creation, but I would assume that the treaty is meant to deter the House of Marr from negotiating with Northerners rather than individuals in House Marr.

In other words, you should be free to travel North for personal matters- just don't try to establish politics, trade agreements, or the like on behalf of Marr.

Those who were present, please correct me if I am mistaken.
no, you're right, Sinclair, all individuals are now free of passage to wherever they want, its only a government thing.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Also this just came to mind.
Juno a member on Marr's council is marrying a knight of Heirax..........been together for awhile, have four babies >.>