Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marrian-Havenese Peace Treaty

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Small issue with one of the demand things. Folksmight doesn't exist in RP. When I went on a break 8-10 months ago I tranferred the perms to Val OOCly so that it wasn't removed. I returned about a month later and had the perms tranferred back.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Small issue with one of the demand things. Folksmight doesn't exist in RP. When I went on a break 8-10 months ago I tranferred the perms to Val OOCly so that it wasn't removed. I returned about a month later and had the perms tranferred back.
Aye. Marr didn't give Lavoyard Folksmight either. They simply released it so the owner @Bean/Benijim could do with it as he wishes.. (Which we hope he would just laugh and stick with Marr)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
.. GROWL..
Twilight falls were my idea, and I made it with Jeroxia
Well I'm soooo Sorry I inherited a House from a man who told me nothing and caused soo many problems throughout the Kingdoms.

(;-; I'm still trying to fix James mess ups. Don't hate me)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
If Amethyst or Shiela ever wanted to do anything with Twilight again. They could join Marr and be appointed whatever over Twilight.

Heck, Amethyst and Shiela is a more legit heir to Marr than anyone crept for one person. If I am correct, that Azerwind Merged with the Arcturian rebels.