Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marshi's Whitelist Application [Approved - Dee]

Marshi

Villager
Minecraft Username: Marshimellow

Country & Timezone: South Africa

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the act of using information you got oocly that your character would have no way of receiving in roleplay Powergaming overpowering someone's character without giving them the chance to defend themselves

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Im a 19 year old South african female, I enjoy playing rpg's and crocheting! I am an aspiring musician and hope to one day have a career in that although my current passion is in marine life but also my dogs. I have a golden retriever and mix breed rescue!

Referral: Optimus420

{Character Section}
Character Name: Callypso Sparrow

Race: Sangrian

Appearance: Callypso is tall, slender and slightly built, with pale skin, brunette hair and beautiful pale green eyes. Her body a healthy weight with sweeping of soft curves of her waist and hips. Despite her Thiness she is considered strong. Her brunette hair pinned back on the one side of her messy and curly hair, accented by usually a pirate hat placed neatly atop her head.. Her skin is very lightly tanned with Freckles Sprinkled across her nose. She has a pert, pretty and buttoned nose, full cheeks and full lips. Despite her looks she has many scars across her face and arms

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Callypso Sparrow was born 20 years ago to her father Cathal Sparrow, a Well know fighter in her old village of in the far north of Altera. Callie was one of a set of twins, Willow being her sister. Callypso childhood was a rough one, as she had many things to fight for. Learning to wield a sword at 7, they dedicated her entire life to protect that of her own and her village. Her sister Willow often stayed home helping their stepmother cook for the family. Her life was like this until the age of 15. When Callie was 15, she watched a fire consume her village, watching as the flames clung to every wall and roof. All she knew was being swallowed up by menacing clouds of smoke and this was the first time that she had ever felt helpless. It was not long before she was in full sprint towards the chaos, hearing the screams and watching the panic that overtook her town. Women being dragged through streets and children getting ripped from their fathers, whilst the smarter, older children ran towards the snowy woods. Callypso herself was not so smart, sprinting past the chaos and down the dirt path towards her house to see her Twin sister Willow being dragged out of the house by her hair, her hands still covered in flour from the bread she was helping make for dinner. Her father attempted to fight off the bald man that struck him with an ax, but him no longer being a young man, the brute that challenged him was too much for the small hoe her father wielded. The man’s ax hurled the hoe out of Cathal’s hand and on the returning swing, the blade found itself within the shoulder of Cathal Sparrow's. Young Callie watched as her father’s body crashed to the floor and blood spilled from his neck alarmedly. The screams of her neighbors bringing her back made her snap towards her sister, who watched in horror the same way Callypso did, yelling for her sister to run as the man hurtled towards her. Without thinking, she grabbed another hoe that rested on a fence, swinging it into his side before pulling it out and swinging it into his neck. She watched him fall to the ground, In fear of retaliation from the other men, Callypso ran and hid on a nearby ship that was leaving the village, never to see her home or her family again.

Attachments

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Looks good Marshi! I used to have a golden retriever too, make sure to cherish them while you can! I miss mine every day.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.