Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Medainda's Whitelist Application Accepted- Fronslin

Medainda

Villager
Medainda's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Medainda

Country & Timezone: PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Using knowledge your character does not inherently have to help yourself or others. Powergaming: Forcing decisions/actions on others that may or may not be seen as fair.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I enjoy playing nerdy games, reading even nerdier books, and recently roleplaying. Though I've only been RPing for a few years now. Mixed between DND and minecraft RP.

Referral: Too many people

{Character Section}
Character Name: Toren Ember

Race: Human

Appearance: Dark black-brown hair, Brown eyes, Tan-white skin. He wears an open buttoned up shirt with a loose tunic held together with a belt sash. Along with basic slacks and a pair of boots.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): A yell sounds through the small bedroom as a young dark-haired human boy quickly sits upright. His face is covered in sweat as he clutches his blanket close to his chest. The room is quiet and mostly dark aside from the slight shine of moonlight through the window. Soon the silence is broken by the slapping of bare feet against wood. A woman with long black hair enters the room looking about quickly. Her gaze eventually settlings on the small child. She lets out a soft sigh as she steps from the doorway and takes a seat at the edge of the bed. "What is wrong my little ember? Another nightmare?" He takes a deep breath and nods slowly, his eyes darting about the dim room. She stares at him a moment and clicks her tongue. "I'll be right back." she steps from the bed and leaves the room. The boy watches the shadows carefully as what feels like hours goes by. Though no more than a minute passes before the woman returns holding a small lantern with a candle. She sets the unlit lantern on his nightstand. "This belonged to your father." She clicks the flint and steel near the candle. Little sparks momentarily appear in the dark. "He hated the dark. He used to say their was no shame in carrying a light. So, my little ember, if you ever feel frightened or the nightmares come. If anything is ever too much to handle, then just light a candle." A small light appears as the sparks ignite the candle wick. His eyes widen as watches the flame. She smiles as she closes the lantern hatch. She stands up and gently pushes him back. "Now try to get some sleep. You start your apprenticeship tomorrow." She steps from the room as the little boy drifts to sleep while staring at the flame.

The warm light of a summer afternoon shines on the small unimportant cottage near Storm's Landing. A young dark-haired man wipes sweat from his brow as he packs his tools away. A small candle lantern hanging from his belt. The glow of a warm well-used forge sits behind him. He gathers up a collection of mundane items consisting of nails, horseshoes, and spear tips. He travels into town with the sack of goods. Trading for food and medicine. As the sun sets he returns to the little cottage. A warm smile greeting him as he enters. He returns his own smile, "How are you feeling today, Mother?" he asks as he sets the sack of food down. "No worse than yesterday." she says taking a seat at the lone table. He sets a vial of medicine onto the table before pulling potatoes from the sack. A wracking cough can be heard from behind him. He sighs softly as he begins preparing their meal.

Months pass as he repeats these motions. Until a day came where upon entering the small cottage no smile greeted him. He held no illusions as to what had come to pass. He set about properly laying his Mother to rest. Evening turned to night as the work finished. He soon returned to the cottage and settled himself into a seat. In the silence he stares out the lone window towards the burial mound with a deep frown. Slowly he reaches down and grabs the lantern from his belt. He sets it onto the table and with a shuddering breath lights the candle within.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

We'll get someone to white list you shortly, If you have any questions Feel free to ask anyone with a grey Plus next to their name on server or over on our discord. See you soon!