Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Megan's Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Well now that things have calmed down some season and school wise I thought I would come back and say hi and play some. But for some reason I was banned? Any reason as to why? I would sure like to play.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
is there any reason why i was banned bell?

I havent been on in like a month or two, so I haven't done anything wrong...
Is it just another one of Steel's pranks?

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Maybe you were banned as a mod thinking you won't be coming on anymore, so might as well ban.

I look in the list, and found when you had ban power, and went up from there. Apparently you're not banned... odd.

I miss you, Megan :[. Hope you can come back

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
there's no ban in place Megan at least for "meganperk" as I couldn't unban it. you are also on the whitelist. What message your getting?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
It could be that she is on the old ban list. Also Thea, we wouldn't ban people if they left, We only ban when people when they have done something wrong.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Oh that's a good point Kaies, weren't there 2 old ban lists at one point too? :p Think Lars or Steel are the only folk who can sort that

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Well i remember Megan, she was a nice person so i don't know why she was banned. Though i do know she left on bitter terms, or at least that's what i heard.

S

Stevey

I have no idea why you are banned, you shouldn't be. I will look into it when I get home. I don't remember anyone banning you and im sure if someone did I would have known about it. It might be because we transfered to the new server. Are you sure you're banned and not un-whitelisted? What does the ban message say?

Oh and Shipwreck Cove is still very much there.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
"Disconnected by server"
"You were banned"

probably just another one of steel's games -_-
i dunno what i did :/

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Well i remember Megan, she was a nice person so i don't know why she was banned. Though i do know she left on bitter terms, or at least that's what i heard.
Didn't leave on bitter terms. Was just constantly harrassed by someone and lost interest for a while. Still love everyone here :3

C

Cubey

Get Megan unbanned! I do believe she was on before, No idea why she got banned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.