Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Megan's Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
meh.. if steel's still out to get me i think it might be best if i just stay banned then...

any chance the old pirate cove is available for download so i can play it on my own?

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Could it be from old files or a backup that were moved around?
even if it was... why was i banned? I was unwhitelisted last time by some mysterious person that is not named, and now im banned. And i was banned in a way to keep it hidden and secret -_-

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
was probably steel... he's been out to get me since forever and a day... reason i took a long break from hollow in the first place...

limiting how high i can jump and how fast i can run to spreading gossip and tearing people i care about against me... if at all you wonder, simply look at legion's signature.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
3 things. 1. You being banned was nothing to do with me. 2. Legions signature is massively out of context if you read it on its own so don't use that as proof "I'm out to get you" and 3. I've never been out to get you, I've saved you from being banned on many occasions. Our last encounter was because of your behaviour and then the fact you were going round insulting me and spreading lies about me to people on the server (chat logs are wonderful things aren't they?). After you had calmed down and appeared to have stopped talking crap about me, I left you alone to get on and play, you just seem to not want to let things go and want to put me in a bad light.

Anyway you are unbanned now so just behave and things will be fine. locking this.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
O.O
I totally forgot about my signature.
Yeah it was totally out of context, it was in a thread with something to do with megan and cookies.
Regardless, ill change it, welcome back megan.

Status
Not open for further replies.