Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Melosa Crow

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updates to a few relations.
Also just realized I created Melosa 1 year and 5 days ago and that makes her my longest active main character I have ever had on the server.
She has grown so much. :heart:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Lots of updates..
Pretty much updated everything that needed updates in the profile.
+Appearance
+Build
+Clothes
+Weaknesses
+Gooooooooals
+INVENTORY (I didn't realize how much I was missing- TBH it is more like a prized possessions section because there is no way she could carry that much stuff.)
+Relations (Added gods!)

Also some things going on with Melosa. She also will be entering a period of fasting soon, as a tribute to the Grey Lady. She hasn't started yet. Still needs to converse with a few people before hand. Trying to play this character a lot more. Actually trying to make her.. less introverted in an odd way.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
(Keeping up with the unease updates~)
Due to the recent happenings around the world Melosa stays inside as much she can. To avoid the bitter cold of the isle. Knowing now is the best time to begin her fasting within the Grey Lady's shrine in Grafjell, she prepares to begin it at the end of today's events.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Account shenanigans are being had. Melosa is being moved to my BrainzAT16 account and Azrai (which was previously on that account) is being moved to my BrianALT16 account!

Also writing up Melosa's backstory for anyone interested. Most of it was RPed and felt it needed to be written and placed on her profile because I am quite proud of this character's path. ^^

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Homeland: Grafjel

Bb plz I remember Aellyrdale, dont try to hide it

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Moving this character to an alt- Not much going on with her right now anyways in terms of RP. :)
She is still around and if you need RP she is just a message away. Will still be around for events and such!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
She is back from her hiatus, will be about as her a bit more since Grafjell RP has sparked up.
Updated a fair bit of the profile and removed a few unnecessary relations

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Putting this here because it's related. Looking for someone to play this characters daughter, go [Here] for more info or read below-

Me and @Bob_the_BuilderPet are looking for a player to play our characters daughter, Na'vina Mol'Crow. (Because you know, Grafjell doesn't have enough children.) The player we last had playing the character went inactive and left the server so we are looking for another experienced player that may be interested in playing the character.

The character doesn't have to be your main but at the least I would expect the character to be player semi-regularly, meaning it would be beneficial to have an Alt account just for this character but not required. Grafjell is extremely active at the moment so the possibility for RP is pretty high.

This is the general description of Na'vina:

Name: Na'vina Crow (Na-VI-na)
Full Titles: Mol'Crow
Nickname/Alias: Navi

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Moor Elf
Social Status: Lower Middle Class of Clan Crow
Height: Undecided
Weight: Undecided
Homeland: Grafjell
Current Home: Grafjell

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: Undecided
Hair: She has long straight hair, it being as black as coal.
Eyes: A pale purple color
Skin: Very dark, a few a few shades lighter than pure black.
Appearance:

Something like this, you can make your own skin or I can make an updated one for you.
Extra Notes: She would be brought up in the religion of the Grey Lady but in the end that is up to you to see how well she follows in her mothers footsteps.

A note on aging: I am kinda lenient on aging but I don't want her to be adult in just a few weeks. So the maximum rate I ask you to age her is 1 year IC - 2 weeks OOC. Then once she is an adult you can age her faster if you like, but I want her to be a child for awhile.

If you are interested leave a comment below or message both me and @Bob_the_BuilderPet privately! Thank you.~

For more info you can see her mothers profile [Here] and fathers [Here]

Also if you are don't want to play a girl ( Or if you and someone want to play Moor siblings c: )Melosa and Calcifer might be having a baby boy eventually but don't tell Ashna because she might kill us. c: