Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Melosa Crow

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Many updates to relations! Is now officially a priestess- Shall start doing some priestess-y stuff IG soon mayhaps.~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This has been updated. Mainly add a bit to her personality blurp and changed the theme song to something less... depressing

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This one is slowly becoming more active again. Sorry for the sudden hiatus without explanation. xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Melosa's been in a bit of an activity limbo for a long time and with all her children and family inactive and gone I feel it time to 'put this one to rest' as well.

After things calmed down post war preparations, Melosa grew weary, desiring something a bit more peaceful. Unsure she fit within the isles new inhabitants. So she decided it was time to pack her bags and family and with the money they had saved up over the years, she decided to move north somewhere to a secluded area where live out the rest of her days with her family in solitude. Informing Ashna about her departure before hand and relinquishing her home and things back to the isle.

Its been a good one and Melosa accomplished most of her goals if not all of them. She was successful and now I think its best to just let this character go as her character arch ended long ago.

solus you can take things out of the house and set it back to vacant. I don't believe I left anything of value. Thanks for having me for so long, it's been fun. :)