Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mitchyrp weird banappeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchyrp?

Villager
image.jpg
This is who I am

Hello kind staff
Latere all I have been doing is being kind and an active rolleplayer.
I don't know who brokkscast is and I am really not him.I feel weird being seen as someone else and that is why I appeal.I would not do this if I am not sinecere and didn'tcare.
Cheers Mitchel not "brokkscast"

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
View attachment 45974
This is who I am

Hello kind staff
Latere all I have been doing is being kind and an active rolleplayer.
I don't know who brokkscast is and I am really not him.I feel weird being seen as someone else and that is why I appeal.I would not do this if I am not sinecere and didn'tcare.
Cheers Mitchel not "brokkscast"
Despite the more obvious ways in which you type exactly as brokkcast does and bombard our forums with constant spammy posts and threads the most damning evidence I shall keep private since I don't want to reveal your location for privacy reasons nor embarrass you any further than you have done so already by denying it. I have a Latitude and Longitude reference derived from your IP address that pinpoints you with enough accuracy to show you sitting in the same room as brokkscast.

We actually found out very early on and we were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to stay on the assumption you had learnt your lesson. But you very quickly got too comfortable with your assumed new identity and started behaving just like you did before.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
oh.. and the fact you are wanting to play a Ranger in LOTRO just like Brokkscast did.

mitchyrp?

Villager
I think that just came out.I am really not that guy and would gladly talk with him to clarify some things.I am native english so yes sometimes it is bad.
Anyway I could proof you I am not that guy.
And the IP thing is very very weird.I think that guy did bad stuff?I did not and I have people on the server who can vouch for that.
Cheers

mitchyrp?

Villager
Did he?
Well cherbert I am so sorry but I aint him.
Please what do I have to do?I dunno anymore all I know is that he is someone else.
Also I think he posts , after cheers which I never ever do.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Did he?
Well cherbert I am so sorry but I aint him.
Please what do I have to do?I dunno anymore all I know is that he is someone else.
Also I think he posts , after cheers which I never ever do.
Brokk never used to have an Avatar either.. weird.

mitchyrp?

Villager
I know....
I am stunned and freaked to.
This al sounds so strange. What is his name?I would like to have a word with him.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Your 4 digit forum PIN number in your profile is the same as Brokkscast.

You lied on your application stating you are in the UK when you are in fact in Belgium.

I am closing this appeal now because this is in danger of turning into a hobby for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.