Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} [Capital] Heaven's Reach

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If I'm not stupid and using the incorrect thread, I'm rather interested in living here.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
That wont be much of a problem. Find anyone of the heirs (Kvothe, Dracondarknigh (bolvar), redocs) or the mayor of heavens reach @Edward1878 in-game. They can set you up.

OGSkooma

Villager
Hello, my ign is Shekl, and I'm from NY. Now I'll jump right into my character.

Kareem Ibn-Yrdam is 43 years old, and he is a very goodnatured man. He is very intellectual, and he seeks the position of librarian

Chip

Legend of Altera
Hi, I would love to join as a citizen of Heaven's Reach. I'm Hangtough, and I don't have anything about my like to share.

My character is Celia Lebonte, a 26 year old from a far off kingdom that she fled from. She doesn't speak very good common, and her accent is hard to understand, but she loves talking to people and loves kids. She would do any of the jobs stated.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Hello, my ign is Shekl, and I'm from NY. Now I'll jump right into my character.

Kareem Ibn-Yrdam is 43 years old, and he is a very goodnatured man. He is very intellectual, and he seeks the position of librarian
We currently do not have a library yet, but we can work something out.

Also wondering if houses are still available and living there is still viable.
Yes.
Hi, I would love to join as a citizen of Heaven's Reach. I'm Hangtough, and I don't have anything about my like to share.

My character is Celia Lebonte, a 26 year old from a far off kingdom that she fled from. She doesn't speak very good common, and her accent is hard to understand, but she loves talking to people and loves kids. She would do any of the jobs stated.
Hi! Thank you for your interest, you are free to pick a job, but you do have to pick one (and be able to do them :p).

Chip

Legend of Altera

Yes.

Hi! Thank you for your interest, you are free to pick a job, but you do have to pick one (and be able to do them :p).
If it's still open, she could be the innkeeper.

OGSkooma

Villager

Yes.

alright, do you want to talk about it through the forums or meet up in rp?

Chip

Legend of Altera
So how can I join the town? My character doesn't really know about it, but it seems like a good fit for her...

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
alright, do you want to talk about it through the forums or meet up in rp?
One of my characters has gotten a huge interest in living there, already went around IC and checked out an ideal house he'd like. Have the same question as Skooma, now!
So how can I join the town? My character doesn't really know about it, but it seems like a good fit for her...
To answer all 3 together in one post:

I want to join! What should I do?

You really only need to do one thing! Post here or contact one of the persons tagged below. They will be able to help you get settled.

If you are already visiting Heaven's Reach, you're also free to go looking for a suitable home! Unless they have a sign by the door, the houses are available!

@bodejodel
@Redocs
@DraconDarknight
@Axex

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Some of the houses are, to my knowledge locked to certain occupations.

And no, you should make a conversation here on the forums including all the people listed above.