Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} [Capital] Heaven's Reach

Thea

I think I might like it here
To answer all 3 together in one post:
I've sent a personal message and added all the people from that post in it (as Kvothe said I should), no one has gotten back to me about how to join, etc. Kvothe said, in the personal message, that houses were still available, but no one has said anything else since yesterday (I do understand if people are busy, just hoping that someone replies). Just wondering how to and all, as I was recently whitelisted (yesterday) and know nothing of how to get there, get a house and job, etc. :)
Very interested in joining this community and getting settled down into HollowWorld.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Ah. Ill be online in the afternoon (European time). If you're on then I can help you. At work now ;)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Changes

Much is changing in the Kingdom of Hierax, the old constructions of Duskheart and Dawnshard have been destroyed. Being too old to be repaired, the Council has decided the Kingdom would be better off if the ground it stands on would be allocated differently. Aeyeras is now constructing a proper shipwharf and industrial area.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Town rules? Must have them stashed somewhere on the forums... Will look them up when I had dinner!