Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Molten Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
It was 7:23 PM, the last straggling souls of Golden Bay wandered to their homes.

It was 7:43, the poorly maintained roof of the inn collapsed in on itself. The entire inn is lit on fire as the dry wood lights on the stoves and ovens set alight to keep it warm.

It was 7:56, the last peasants rush towards the leaving boat, and the last child in the town is loaded onto the ship as it sails away from the now burning town.

- - -

It was a day later the town stopped smoking dark fumes into the air, seen from Wolfstadt to Le Havre.

It was three days when the ground was cool enough to traverse again, the smell fouler than ever smelt before. The stench of charcoal and burnt flesh around the inn enough to make a grown man gag and make his eyes water.

- - -

Golden Bay has fallen.

Four people died in the fires.

@OneRedBlock @Gaby

OOC: The region was sold. I gave you both a chance to do right, but you were both selfish. Enjoy the harvest of your actions.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Watch out language

as long you guys are not doing anything wierd to Visenya or else Sankera will beat the crap out of you

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
@Boulderpaul
That little red thing on the bottom of the screenie is his. Check build ranges.
Thanks for informing me Baron, the little red thing is a tent and a few other remnants of a region of mine. The land is not currently claimed as a region so technically doesn't really matter, but I do still have plans. I do have a region on the island nearby though, I've attached an edited image showing clearly where the region is. Full disclosure mode... Many of you know I have/had plans to build all across the large island and create one united area. There are a few obstacles still stopping this from happening, the main one being Samchrist's region and simply my available time, but if the plans do come into fruition it will be done fully and properly! If/when Samchrist's region is fully abandoned then more details can be released on what I want to do. I believe @TheDeester has a region on the island somewhere also but not sure if that will be developed or not so will need to have a chat about that at some point too :)

regions.png

- Boulder

Status
Not open for further replies.