Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Molten Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
My region within there won't be expanding much further than it is, currently. Just a small stead, so nuthin' t'worry about.

Open to discuss if you need.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
I'm down for donating in exchange for some real estate if you can sort out land claims with Boulder.
Awesome. The first level for real estate would be 10,000 Raidents, this would be a small house in Golden Bay. 25,000 Raidents, the next level, would be a shop house, one building that is larger than a house, probably multi level with the shop on the first floor. Those are the first two levels of housing, if you feel like anything more, please check the second reply to the thread

Also @Boulderpaul , PM me for the land claim issues

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
As yours is the new region, please PM me with the details. I've had more than a few nasty experiences with region claims in the past so please don't just steam ahead and cause unnecessary issues!

- Boulder

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/new-world-plot-claiming-guide.23059/

Read up the claiming guide here, you've already circled where you've got builds and there's only a small radius for small builds. If you wanted the island you should've claimed it up by now. Tomato doesn't have to double check with anyone to start a region there.

Unfortunately the grace period for your planned build has long since expired and I have guided a few players towards that island if they wanted to claim land there, it can belong to whoever claims it up.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Donation perks
All donations get:
inducted into the hall of fame. The larger the donation, the grander the plaque
50,000: inducted into the hall of fame and granted 1 choice:
1.granted a large shop -house in Golden Bay OR
2.granted a separate house and a shop in Golden Bay OR
3.granted a very large house. A bit like a mansion
35,000: granted a larger house in Golden Bay
25,000: granted a small shop-house in Golden Bay
10,000:granted a small house in Golden Bay
5,000: granted an apartment in Golden Bay
2,500: granted a market stall in Golden Bay
1,000: inducted into the hall of fame.

Donators
Potential donators:
@Depressed_Monkey - to be confirmed
@Baron - to be confirmed
@Tybalt - to be confirmed for building
I'm down for helpin yeah design and build

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/new-world-plot-claiming-guide.23059/

Read up the claiming guide here, you've already circled where you've got builds and there's only a small radius for small builds. If you wanted the island you should've claimed it up by now. Tomato doesn't have to double check with anyone to start a region there.

Unfortunately the grace period for your planned build has long since expired and I have guided a few players towards that island if they wanted to claim land there, it can belong to whoever claims it up.
Sally, please read my previous post properly. The area with the red tent is unclaimed so has no bearing on anything at all. I only have one region on the island I circled and this may come into conflict with the region proposed in this thread. At the moment it is simply used for storage because of issues caused by other regions as you well know and that is why I've never gone ahead and built the various interconnected regions I had planned. As stated previously, I am waiting for Samchrists region to be abandoned which will enable me to place my regions where they should be around the island. Just because I would rather wait and do something properly it should be ignored? If you think I should do half a job rather than fulfil the plans fully then by all means I can claim some of the regions, but the city proposed in this thread would have to be moved, since I would expand my current region off the small island.

I've been patiently waiting to build for so long so as to avoid any region conflicts... But maybe it is time just give up?

- Boulder

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sally, please read my previous post properly. The area with the red tent is unclaimed so has no bearing on anything at all. I only have one region on the island I circled and this may come into conflict with the region proposed in this thread. At the moment it is simply used for storage because of issues caused by other regions as you well know and that is why I've never gone ahead and built the various interconnected regions I had planned. As stated previously, I am waiting for Samchrists region to be abandoned which will enable me to place my regions where they should be around the island. Just because I would rather wait and do something properly it should be ignored? If you think I should do half a job rather than fulfil the plans fully then by all means I can claim some of the regions, but the city proposed in this thread would have to be moved, since I would expand my current region off the small island.

I've been patiently waiting to build for so long so as to avoid any region conflicts... But maybe it is time just give up?

- Boulder
Towns should grow gradually, not just pop out from thin air, do you expect to be able to create an entire assortment of regions on the island the second Samchrists region is removed? There's only so long we can hold land for nothing but air, if you were planning so much, why isn't there a sign of anything there? There is plenty of space to start without worrying about other peoples regions, if you're that concerned for people poking near your space, go build in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.