Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

moofmoof8's Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

moofmoof8

Villager
moofmoof8
moofmoof8
Minecraft Username: moofmoof8

Country & Timezone: GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is using out of character knowledge for in game advantages that your character would not normally know. Powergaming (or power gaming or optimization) is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems, particularly video games, board games, and role-playing games, with the aim of maximizing progress towards a specific goal. Other players may consider this disruptive when done to the exclusion of all other considerations, such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Well i'm a youtuber and I play a lot of horror games but i also play a lot of minecraft and TTRPG games on my free time. I also have a job building a lot of stuff in minecraft so i wanted to bring all the fun things into one. my favorite game and i get to roleplay on the same platform i work on. I go by Szyro or Szy for short. I look forward to having a lot of fun on this server.

Referral: google search

{Character Section}
Character Name: Kepesk Arc

Race: Wood Elf

Appearance: white skinned with a slight tan to it, Hair color is an dark brown hair, eyes are a deep green that almost seem to glow with life of their own, he wears adventuring clothes with a light shoulder piece for armor.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): As the early rays of the morning sun washes over Kepesk, he begins to awake eager to pursue his goals in life. He gathers himself and proceed to his dinning room table where breakfast awaited him. his dear sister always has a meal ready for him. After finishing he thanks her and begins to walk out the door. As the door creaks open the morning sun fills the room with a blissful light and the morning air sweet with the scent of pine. The grass still glistening with the dampness from last night's rain. Kepesk walks down the main road and is greeted with the smiles and waves of the neighbors and the children as they play in the street. It looks to be a peaceful day in the village. The children seem to look up to Kepesk as some sort of roll model. He decides today would be a great day to go down to the local lake and go fishing. The whispers of the wind of the pines as he walks down to the lake fill him with calmness and put a truly happy smile on his face. as he approaches the lake he grabs the fishing rod he had left in a tree for safe keeping from the last time he was here. As the waters crash against the beaches he digs a hole in the muddy ground to find worms to bate the hook. A good hand full of worms could be found so Kepesk takes one and carefully wraps it around his hook and inspects it to make sure it's not going anywhere. After careful inspections he deems it ready and casts the line into the water. While waiting for a bite on the hook he decides to look at the beautiful world around him. The boating docks to his left is well taken care of and his neighbors boat is tied to the docks and slowly sways with the waves. The waters are a light blue and looks as if it sparkles in the light of the sun. As kepesk was about to look over to the right a fish snags his line and starts to pull at it. With a sense of excitement Kepesk stands up and starts attempting to reel the fish in. The struggle goes on for a few seconds then the line goes still as the fish managed to get away. Not getting his hopes up he reels in the line and puts another worm on in making sure it stays on there this time. He casts the line into the lake and sits down in the sand. He takes his shoes off and digs his toes in the warm sand thinking to himself " This looks like another peaceful day for our little villages, hopefully I can catch some dinner for us tonight". With the power of will and determination he continues to fish all day until sunset. He managed to catch about five or six decently sized fish, although a few worms had to die him and his sister get to eat tonight.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey moofmoof8,

Welcome to Hollowworld and thanks for your lovely application. Unfortunately, there is one small thing I do need you to take a look at before I can whitelist you:
  • You haven't specified what type of elf you are. You will need to select a subspecies of elf for your character from one of the following: the Silver Elves, the Moor Elves or the Forest Elves, as each has a particular look to them. From your application, your character appears to be a mix of the latter two. White hair and purple eyes exist in the Moor Elves only, but they have grey skin. Please bear in mind that no elves have blue tips within their hair naturally.
  • Your written test is really lovely to read, thank you for that.
Please rework the appearance of your character to fit one of the 3 subspecies, and then bump this thread and I will take another look at it.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.