Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mordew's server app. [Declined - Niek]

Mordew

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Mordew_
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
UK
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Aye.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using out of character information that you hold as a player but not as a character to your advantage. For example knowing as a player the location of a character through OOC conversation but applying that knowledge to your character without them discovering it for themselves. Powergaming is when you will attempt to achieve a goal for your character without any consideration to Role Playing or Storytelling. Whilst forcing actions onto another player , for example rp insta-killing someone without a realistic chance for battle.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Aside from those with staff approval, no client side mods are allowed.
7. Tell us about yourself!
I'm me.
8. Do you have any examples of your work?
Aside from some bad coursework and mean cups of hot chocolate, I haven't done much work worth showing.
9. Did anyone refer you?
Yes, Aegis_Lima
Character Name:
Edward Thatch

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
A young and slim man that parades a swimmers build around in set of navy blue robes. Atop his 5'10 mass is a jet black nest of messy hair that often covers his bright and observant aqua eyes.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
https://gyazo.com/6b7e8a24bc1a50d3e2cf9f5c8f37f799

Written Test!

Edward is a man of common birth, though by no means a bastard! His parents, Lucy and Otto Thatch came from the wilds of the realm as nomads - seeking their food through gathering and fishing until the birth of their eldest son Edward, for whom they settled and raised until the boy reached the ripe age of sixteen.

As time went on and the young Thatch found himself drawn into the fate of eventuality; becoming a man, his parents' wanderlust increased each day until eventually the time came where he would have to depart from the pair and make his own way in the world, with a simple fishing pole and a thirst for what lay beyond.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hey there! It looks like you're test is short. We ask that tests be a 400 word minimum. If you can make it quite a bit longer to meet the minimum I'll give it another look over.