Mortal Law

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
  • One shall heed the Divine Law without question.

• One shall not commit atrocities upon thine fellow man or woman, child or elder.
  • One shall not act upon plans of murder without cause, lest one wishes swift execution.
  • One shall not promote or divulge unto Slavery, as it is an atrocity.
  • One shall not promote or divulge unto Greed, as it is an atrocity.
  • One shall not inflict trauma of the mind upon another, as it is an atrocity.
  • One shall not imprison or detain without due cause.
  • One shall not exhibit support or appreciation of the Corruption in any manner.
  • One shall not attempt to aide or support the Corruption in any manner.
  • One shall not attempt to take one's own life; this is an atrocity.
To fail to respect these laws while in the presence of a Knight of Dyer regardless of the land's laws is to invite Imprisonment or Execution with or without trial at the discretion of the Lord.

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
May I suggest posting this in whatever existing thread there may already be for the Hospitaller Order? Things tend to get lost in general discussion to me

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
May I suggest posting this in whatever existing thread there may already be for the Hospitaller Order? Things tend to get lost in general discussion to me
This'n's for easy access/findability for the message boards around the world, has a hotlink between the masterthread and law thread set up.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
  • One shall heed the Divine Law without question
  • One shall not break the nature of Divine Neutrality on neutral grounds, for such betrays the Pantheon.
*distant heathen snickering*

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
*This particular poster hanged upon the Grey Isle's message board, specifically..... was removed.*
(Aye- Will hand back book next I see you.)

Ali

Lord of Altera
  • One shall heed the Divine Law without question.
  • One shall not commit atrocities upon thine fellow man or woman, child or elder.
  • One shall not act upon plans of murder, lest one wishes swift execution.
  • One shall not promote or divulge unto Slavery, as it is an atrocity.
  • One shall not imprison or detain without due cause.
  • One shall not break the nature of Divine Neutrality on neutral grounds, for such betrays the Pantheon.
  • One shall not exhibit support or appreciation of the Corruption in any manner.
  • One shall not attempt to aide or support the Corruption in any manner.
  • One shall not attempt to take one's own life; this is an atrocity.
To fail to respect these laws while in the presence of a Hospitaller regardless of the land's laws is to invite Imprisonment or Execution with or without trial at the discretion of the Lord Hospitaller, Archaeus Fronte.

*further distant not so heathen but somewhat heretical snickering*
JOKES JOKES!!! Not a heretic, just bad at religion.in general.