Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountainous Town] Funera Voca

Ella

Official Alteran
The doors usually stay shut, unless someone else is in the town, which I am sometimes so poke me at a round 7am PST (-8 GMT) on the weekends

Jibles

Villager
Minecraft Username: Jibles521
Roleplay Character Name: Arthon
Why would you like to join the town? (A short sentence): Put simply, this looks like a really awesome place to live :)

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi all! It's been a long time. I've lost my permissions again. If it's at all possible, I'd like them back. My house is still there and I still love the town. I haven't been on because my computer was broken, and I haven't yet gotten a new one so no rush. (I'm currently borrowing a computer, which is how I know I lost permissions.) Thank you. :)

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Unflortunately, the exodus occured, and by my understanding, the town was sold. If the region isn't restarted, I might restart Funera myself.

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
Huh. Okay. As far as I can tell, everything is still as it was, but I didn't explore much. Thanks. :)

Dasachi

Villager
Minecraft Username: Dasachi

Roleplay Name: Dasachi

I want to join because i love mountain towns. The idea of building around nature rather than through it is my style. My character is a great hunter. So i could contribute by bringing in supplies such as leather, meats, strings, spider eyes, and bones.

happysayshi

Villager
Minecraft Username: happythecreeper
Roleplay Character Name: Rain Sorrows

Why would you like to join the town? (A short sentence): Salts Ridge is falling apart, so I need somewhere new that I can settle and hopefully not have to move again, at least for a while :)