Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Moving Towns Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Town Name: Kahrok'Tharem (A.K.A Stonehearth)
Mayors: Seth_Jenkins
Plots: 35
Population: 9
New World Coordinates: x = +5626 y=85 z = +2503
Other: Hoping to get Tower and chests moved over into the Volcano, but it extends all the way down to Bedrock, with a small hole in Bedrock at the bottom; howevere I know there's a few hallways that jut out of the mountain and if that gets awkward, I'm not fussed if we cut those balconies off
Edit: Teleport Region may need re-doing in Bedrock

Town Name: Valykria â la Jak (TBC, used to be Thraall)
Mayors: Seth_Jenkins
Plots: 214
Population: Dwarves, other short friends with Ale (12 atm)
New World Coordinates: x = +14219 z= +1082
Other: I'm only having a few pieces moved over from Thraall, 3 of which are from the Skara area, the last is the storage. Mostly just plots coming over which I'm going to claim most of the Archipelago with/ Anyone wants to share, just PM me
Bump, think I may have been forgotten when I went to find snow-topped volcanos :oops:

C

Cubey

Bump, think I may have been forgotten when I went to find snow-topped volcanos :oops:
List of single mountain you can pick one suits you

10235 8908 "Lonely"
13590 6369 volcano snow top on plains
11397 5067 snow top mountain
7787 6441 snow top mountain
2659 2483 snow mountain on snow
5739 2405 snow volcano on snow

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Not near my pc, but will add markers later today for any missing.

I think also that coords in this thread are just where you would prefer to be. I dont think anyone is guaranteed to get the place they ask for. There might be places that are reserved for other purposes.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum

I think also that coords in this thread are just where you would prefer to be. I dont think anyone is guaranteed to get the place they ask for. There might be places that are reserved for other purposes.
Reserved places have been marked down already. The only problem I can see arising is Nael's political map. It is highly unlikely for Arcturus to get a city deep inside Lonmar territory, for example. Wouldn't make any RP sense.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera

Will you move markers aswell?

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Probably not all reserved places have been marked down. Things may change in time while we are still planning server builds like dungeons, ruins and other nice and nasty surprises!
The map has been releasrd in a very early state to let you know we really were working on it for a while.

Personally, I will wait until the last moment to claim my spot, so I won't be in anyones way.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Uhhh I live in a REALLY big town but the owner has gone inactive and isnt replying to skype. I dont know if he wants the town moved over or not... The town is called Scourge i think...

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
  • Town Name: Villa Rosetta
  • Mayors: Bigeasy1998
  • Plots: 84
  • Population: Bigeasy1998
  • New World Coordinates: X11930 Z4144
  • Other: Nothing really tricky as the Villa is currently floating in mid air, and well the boat is a boat in water.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Anyone who has claims on the island east of the Nether area, please get in touch with me! I think everyone has underestimated the area I am wanting to develop. Much like Lonmar has put all their regions together on the Northeast island, I am wanting to develop the island that currently has claims for elumeril, arcturus, etc. Making all the settlements there linked cohesively in both ownership and in Lore. We might not have the Lore written like the Lonmar folk, but it will be developed! Long term plan is firstly to have fun, then eventually have a House or Alliance that can rival any other on the server in terms of numbers, land and members. So please don't think I am claiming the island just to stop people building there, I don't want to cause upset. I want a great place for people to build up a huge successful atmosphere with deep Lore, lots of Roleplay and lots of active players working together, all in a fairly realistic and believeable area all under one banner.

- Boulder

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Intended Town to Purchase:
Town Name: Valmoore
Mayors: ScootyOwl, abbeyvie
Plots: Unknown Yet, ~126
Population: Unknown yet~