Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mr_Canuck's Ban Appeal (Resolved - Tempban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Honestly guys I would be grateful even for a one month temporary ban. It's up to you guys. I don't want to whine or anything. I've been terrible for disrupting and breaking rules multiple times, and I understand that I probably will be banned for life. But IF I am given a temporary ban, I would be forever grateful (and I earnestly mean that). I'm not lying when I type this, and despite my bad behaviour I really want you all to know that I would be unbelievably grateful for a slim second chance.
I don't mean to be 'That Guy' but, I think you grateful for a temporary ban because the consequences should be more than that. That's how I perceive it.
-snips to conclusion- I think he definitely deserves this ban, and if it is to be temporary, at least a couple months worth.

Mr_Canuck

Lord of Altera
Exactly, I know I should be permanently banned, and like I've stated before, I fully understand that as being the most likely consequence. But, if given a temporary ban instead, I would be most grateful.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I don't mean to be 'That Guy' but, I think you grateful for a temporary ban because the consequences should be more than that. That's how I perceive it.
I don't think there's any need for that...

And I (sort of) witnessed two instances of his immaturity, and it really didn't sound like he had much respect for authority on the server. I didn't see what he did first-hand but I heard him talking with the admins/mods. Additionally, I recall PMing him to give him a heads-up that he should just apologize and stop arguing, for his own good (I hate it when people get banned, I don't like that the staff are forced to go that far to keep the server fun for everybody else). and I recall him responding by saying something similar to him hating himself, or something like that... Not positive on his exact wording though. I don't have a problem with it if he's in a bad mood, but I would like it if he could have the sense to either control his temper, or not come on the server if he can't do the former.

Edit: Thought this would give more of an idea why he's like this.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I believe Tiberione said something about 6 weeks for Mr_Canuck. I agree, although I do think you should have a permanent ban.

D

Dark Auras

5 recorded unconsented pvp-5 weeks.
1 week extra for disrespect and general immaturity.
Thats my Thinking. Opinions?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
But, there would be no chance of unban.

Ok, I think this is fair. Your ban status will change to 6 week of temporary, starting today.

D

Dark Auras

Closed.
If you muss up again, youre not going to be allowed back on the server.
See you in 6 weeks.
Kind regards,
Tiberione.

Status
Not open for further replies.