Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mr_LOL_3 Application [Approved - Alaila]

Mr_LOL_3

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Mr_LOL_3
2. Your real name: Andrey
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: Belgium/Russian Federation
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Sure have.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Me and my best friend roleplay since we heard of it. We think our minds improve and get more of a view what the world is really like. We role played for six years now and enjoy it and I hope I'd get a chance to roleplay here. On Minecraft espicially it's good, since Minecraft is kinda' an RPG. We roleplayed through the Wasteland of Fallout 3 and made our own rooms of desert in this virtual game on a website. We had lots of fun and hope to continue 'RP'ing on this server.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community, explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
What is there to tell...? -With a slight roughly voice, I said, tapping my dry fingers on the table. - The name's Andrey.I come from a disciplined family, however ain't the only chiled in it. Ey got a brother. I havn't got much to tell about myself. I like to spend my time out somewhere quiet where no one disturbs be. I hang out but keepin' up a healthy way of life: Don't smoke, ain't drinking nor with prost...-Ekherm.- I think I went too far. Anyways ,-Reaches out for a bottle of water, takes a sip and puts it back. - outside isn't my only hobby... I got this thing called a computer where I play this squared game: Mainkraft - funneh game.
I lived in London for 6 years, that's where I got a grip to learn English. I had two schools in the beginning: English and Russian. Was a hard time. But then just learned my country language which is Russian... Made a lot of friends out there and.. -Takes another sip from the bottle- Eh...
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any photos since made my work on a server which closed down. - Frowns. - Had a good time out there.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray, xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Course am aware.
12. How did you find out about our server?
Ma good friend Ace (D3stniMan)
13. Have you voted for us? Yes I have.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!