Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MrIntrovert's application [Approved - ToastySpam]

MrIntrovert

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
MrIntrovert

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
South Africa

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is a player gaining knowledge from another player and using it in their roleplay, without actually have learnt it in roleplay.
Powergaming is a player being overpowered or acting godlike, even if it doesn't make sense in their current situation.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, because it gives the player an unfair advantage

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I love playing first person shooter games, mainly Call of Duty or Counter strike. I do usually read a lot of fiction or fact books, and sometimes science fiction. I listen to music every single day, I don't even have a permanent favorite artist, it always changes. I am in the debating team for my school and, as I have been told, I am quite good at it according to other people. And finally, I play...hockey. Yep, out of all of the sports available in my country, I chose hockey. Not rugby, not football ("soccer") but hockey, it's a fun sport.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I like building, I'm only decent at it though. I do write from time to time in real life, so I'm pretty good at it, but I won't list it as a hobby since I barely do it in my free time.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was searching for medieval fantasy roleplay servers and came across this one.

Character Name:
Haskell Incenfore

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Quite pale, with brown-black hair and brown eyes. His hair is quite untidy, and he looks poor.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
View attachment 98331
Written Test!
Haskell Incenfore was born in a small village. He was raised by his father, Dominas, and his grandmother, June. He was very energetic and he had a pretty normal childhood. He liked to run around and play with the other kids, he even enjoyed climbing trees, despite of his fear of heights. The village had a rule which stated that no man, woman or child may leave the village or enter it, unless they were supervised by the chief or his/her deputy. This naturally made Haskell, and many other kids, curious about the outside world. He tried to sneak out multiple times as a child, only to be caught time after time. The current chief at the time never showed any interest in taking a child, and her deputy was always too busy. When Haskell turned 14, the village suddenly became corrupt and unsafe. The newest chief and his deputy were very strict, and started giving the villagers hard labor, like working in the mines 10 hours a day, or farming for 12 hours a day, etc. Even the children worked. Haskell at this point decided he wanted no more of this, so he formed a group with some of his childhood friends to escape the village and live somewhere else, somewhere better. The chief made the no leave, no entering rule much worse. The only way you could get out of the village was by being supervised by 15 guards at all times, and having the chief, the deputy, the general, and a judge sign a document. Almost every time, all of them were too stubborn to sign the paper. There was also a high wall built around the village, which was filled with guards doing their shifts. Haskell knew they had to have a great plan, and that it would be very dangerous. Over the course of six months, they gathered the required resources and made their move. They sneaked past the guards and started climbing the wall with their ropes. Two of the five threw distractions opposite them, and set up traps. The walls were 30 meters tall, so they needed a lot of rope, and very strong chains. Once Haskell, his friend Abraham, and his other friend, Werlac, made it across the wall, 5 guards ran up to his other two friends that were distracting the guards, and arrested them. He heard them screaming and sounds of whipping. Haskell never saw them again. Distraught, he and his two fellow friends moved into the forest, and escaped the village, leaving behind the recent terrible memories they had.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey! I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game; there is no need to read all the links straight away. Go ahead and get started! +

Survival Guide
Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law
Server rules.

Roleplay
A guide to the basics of roleplay formatting.

The Official Lore & The Lore Book
If you need information on the world, this is the place to look.

In-Game Character Cards
So you don't have to describe your character every time you meet someone new.

Donate to the Server!
Do this to help keep us going - as well as earn some nifty rewards.

STARFALL
The current campaign is on its way. Look out for updates here.

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team will not hesitate to deal with reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will bebanned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+