Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MrVelocity - Application [Approved -Alaila]

MrVelocity

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: MrVelocity
2. Age: 24
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United Kingdom

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
A: Somewhat but it's allot of reading! I will however read the wiki part over the next coming week.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
A: Interested in being apart of a community where everyone is there to help you and I am one for helping others in need.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi, I'm Shane aka MrVelocity
I have been playing Minecraft for just over a year now and getting bored of playing by myself and want to find new people to talk with. I have a rare medical condition called Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis which I have been diagnosed with for just over a year now and online gaming has become a feature of my life when I am to ill to work.

I want to meet new people and take part in a large community. I don't expect to be know, loved nor promoted but to be respected in return. I don't think griefing is fun in anyway shape or form and have banned people on my server in the past for this very reason. I hate loosing my items, even when it's because I run out of food as I tend to get carried away mining to realise.

I am willing to change my skin to suit the general theme of a server world.

I will mainly be able to play on a Wednesday as that is the day I have my injections and am home for the whole day. I recently started hosting a private server for me and my family to play together on and get to know Minecraft better.

I am a huge Xbox 360 lover but currently even that seem boring to me and I tend to spend high amount of time on my PC which I built myself from a bare-bones kit. I have a high knowledge of PC software and hardware as a result and can help if you need it.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
A: I don't tend to portfolio my work efforts but have a very aesthetic approach to building.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
A: I would love to be involved in a community that is respectful to everyone involved.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
A: I understand and only have TMI installed for Offline use mainly to flick between Creative and Survival Mode. (Upfront and honest)

11. How did you find out about our server?
A: MinecraftViewer.com

12. Have you voted for us?
A: Maybe will do if I like the community and server (I don't like to read a book by it's cover!).

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.
Also, make sure you read all the rules first, alright?

Welcome!

MrVelocity

Villager
I joined for the first time today and was Kicked because I don't understand what it is I can actually do! I was in the middle of no-ware and I couldn't even pick up dirt! What is it I need to do as I've looked though the ToS and I can't see what it is that I'm supposed to do!