Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Muunnyy's Whitelist application! [Approved - Dee]

Muunnyy

Villager
Muunnyy
Muunnyy
Muunnyy's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Muunnyy

Country & Timezone: I'm in the US-of-A, Eastern Standard Time.

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is a term used to refer to role-players using information that was not mentioned in character during roleplay in any way shape or form. This can also take the form of characters forming grudges against other characters. Power gaming is the practice of ignoring rules for the purpose of directing illegitimate or unwanted actions towards other players.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Muunnyy! (Pronounced Moony, not money.) I'm a 14-year-old male from the US with a decent chunk of writing and roleplay experience under my belt, along with a strange affinity for Minecraft pumpkins. I started roleplaying at the ripe age of 12 on fandom sites and other obscure areas of the internet. A year or so later, I discovered Minecraft roleplay and Dungeons and Dragons, those two being the base of my love for Minecraft roleplay. Thus, here I am. Looking for said Minecraft roleplay.

Referral: I found the site while looking for roleplay servers.

{Character Section}
Character Name: William Windervund

Race: Human

Appearance: William's appearance very clearly hints towards his affinity for nature. Small details like the flowers resting upon his thick brown hair, and the autumnal embroidery on his plaid knee-high socks matching his striped sweater are all tied to him as a person. He also sports rich, chocolate-brown eyes and fair skin.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
William winced as his mother took out her coarse rag doused in soap for him to use. "Mother, I appreciate your help, but are you sure there isn't anything a bit... Gentler that I could use to clean my wounds?" As his mother Laria sank into her old, creaky rocking chair, she sighed exasperatedly. "I don't know, boy. Maybe next time, don't get that close to a fox." He took that response as a more annoyed method of his mother saying that she wasn't in a "Speaking mood." Fine, he thought, Walking towards his room. He flinched at the soap's harsh stinging, quickly wrapping a bandage across his arm. It wasn't fair. All of these animals didn't want to talk to him. Why? Why couldn't of all the creatures he had the "blessing" of connecting with, it ended up being his rotten parents. They hated his interests. It wasn't William's fault that their house was just boring compared to all of the things that he could be discovering out there. Just because he got storm sickness a couple years back doesn't mean they can keep him locked up in town forever. Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a sparrow that landed on his windowsill. "Hmm?" The bird looked directly at him and chirped. It had an almost Human glare, as if the small avian was sizing him up. "You can run away now. It's alright." William said, letting his head rest in his hands disappointedly. The bird didn't leave. "What do you-" They were both interrupted by his mother's shouting. "William? Who are you talking to!?" The sparrow flew away frantically. In a panic, he jumped out of his first-floor window, chasing after the bird, his mother's cries in the background. William winded through trees, his mind racing rapidly. "What on earth am I doing?" He muttered to himself, panting and exhausted. Finally, after what seemed like over 20 minutes of running after this bird, William was completely lost. "Shit." He didn't know if he was going to be able to make it back. It was almost... funny. The hypocrisy of his thoughts earlier was perfectly laid out in front of him. All he wanted to do was leave his home, and now he was stuck crying in a forest clearing, being taunted by a bird, completely exhausted, and crying. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten that close to a fox after all. The sparrow and him shared a short glance as William finally stood up and did something he had wanted to for a long time. He walked away from his childhood home.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello! I hope this is the place you're looking for. Be sure to check out the divine/magic sections if you wanted to follow-up on the "animal-speaking" stuff for real!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.