Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Application [Approved - Alaila]

Hayden1998

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: My MineCraft Username is Hayden1998
2. Age: I am 13 Years Young... But don't let this trick you.
3. Gender: Male

4. Country: United Kingdom, England.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have, I have Bookmarked the Webpage and Have read through it Thoroughly

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I absolutely
Love the Idea of Roleplay and Fantasy Drama..... I like almost Everything about it... The way there are Roles/Ranks and the way they work... It seems... Almost real life. Its like Second Life but MineCraft, Just from reading the Tome I can tell this is Going to be Great and Adventurous. I have long looked for a server like thy. It seems I have forfilled My destiny....
But I dont want to be too Dramatic.... Hehe.... and the Way that the Medieval theme fits into this... it was just ment to be. Minecraft has no High tech computers and Lights... Just stone and Dirt and Torches... Using Coal... No electricity it fits the game Perfectly...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm Hayden... Im 13 Years Young and Love to Play Minecraft and Socialize with the Community.... I also like Roleplay as Drama is one of my favourite subjects at school... Im quite the Humorous one so I might be out of role in humorous jokes that do not apply to the subject.... I Like to Play Football rugby.... I live in England with My Step Mum and My dad... With my Two brothers....
I have about 4 Hours time to be on My Laptop/Console a day... If I'm lucky more... At the Weekend I hope to be on but Sometimes I go out with my Friends. That is almost regular... I've been playing MineCraft for a While and Love it to pieces... I have recently been learning about the Medieval ages in History so It will fitt in just Great... I do have some Dissorders/Problems with myself and one of these is Where I cant let things go... I always have to get my own back.. Retaliate... Also a bad trait of mine that Gets me into trouble is that I never Grass on People... Tell on them as such... I also have a dislike of Grass's/Snitches only if they're snitching on me so its all good. Im not much of a trouble maker but sometimes my jokinga round and messing about gets to far and takes over me causing me to cause trouble... This rarely happens, Im also very honest and hardly lie... I dont like lying or Liars... Liars irritate me, I like to make Videos for YouTube but haven't made any Recently, I like to use Things such as Teamspeak and Ventrilo to socialize whilst playing. Anyway.... Minecraft...Minecraft...Minecraft... I love to do GFX (Photoshop, Cinema 4D ETC.) Im good with computers but I'm not a nerd... Im an outgoing Teen that Likes to Play MineCraft like alot of Teens out there, I play on one others server which Is my Friend Mieszcko's... (Hoping that doesn't count as Advertising) and I have alot of friends that Play Minecraft and Hope that some of them will Join me on my Glorious adventure... Also I like to put my heart into things and I can also get Very Emotional and show Strong Sympathy for others... I am hoping to gain friends on my Adventure through HollowWorld and hope it brings me good, Happiness and Fun.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have made Many GFX's In the Past for a Game Called RuneScape (May be Familiar) it Was for a Server called Paradize and I made Banners and Signatures, I also do Landscape Images and Portraits but Dont do show them Publicly because they are often Personal and Express my Feelings. Heres a Link to my Work : http://baie.imgur.com/

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Alot of what would come under this Question is in Question 7.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of this as it is also against the rules on Many Servers... It also ruins the concept of Roleplay and Realistic Mines where as Such you used Beam and Supports.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about this epic Adventure server on Mc-Serverlist.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I've voted Twice since seeing this Website... Once yesterday and Once today... I will try to vote as Often as Possible

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.
And.. I do think it's a good thing that you put your flaws in your application... it means that at least you are aware of them and hopefully willing to work on them.
Hopefully you will not get into any trouble.. and if ever you feel like you are about to.. stop. Have a cookie instead.

Welcome!