Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Little Pony

Do you like the show My Little Pony?

• Yes.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • What's a My Little Pony?

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Don't know how many of you are into the fan music of that fandom but, I spent yesterday night filming n recording Eilemonty, cracking lazer, pipsqueak and JackTHerbert's live sets at the season 4 London event, starting editing to day and so far I can gaurentee 9 new Acousticbrony videos on the way ;P

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Don't know how many of you are into the fan music of that fandom but, I spent yesterday night filming n recording Eilemonty, cracking lazer, pipsqueak and JackTHerbert's live sets at the season 4 London event, starting editing to day and so far I can gaurentee 9 new Acousticbrony videos on the way ;P
Some of it is great! I haven't searched for new stuff in a while

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I miss episodes to binge watch it for periods at a time last one I saw was the one with rarity being able to change anything to how she saw fit. How many do I have to watch?

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
3 days worth of editing and 9 music videos later here we go -

I don't think I've ever done so much editing and god knows im never getting these songs out of my head.
Gonna be releasing 1 per week day in the run up to Mcm (the next big london event for the site) .