Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

my unbann appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyler

Villager
hello i am applying to be unbanned because i made a nazi symbol and i made it yes and i am sorry im not going to try and make any excuses i did it and learned my lesson and if i am given another chance i promise it wont happen again.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Are you really that stupid? Millions of people died by beasts who used that as their symbol. I mean, what were you thinking !?

I don't have any say in this, but I'll express my opinion nonetheless.. GTFO!

skyler

Villager
heres the thing i was going to deleete it but monsters were destrying me and i tped away so i wouldnent die and i have been a straight player on this server for 3-4 months and i have realy enjoyed my time on this server if i am unbanned i will never do something so stupid again.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
heres the thing i was going to deleete it but monsters were destrying me and i tped away so i wouldnent die and i have been a straight player on this server for 3-4 months and i have realy enjoyed my time on this server if i am unbanned i will never do something so stupid again.
You wanted to make it and then destroy it? What was the intention to make such cruel symbol of hate? You can't convince me now since you already knew that it was a symbol used by the nazis.. I hate racism and nazism/neo-nazism is probably one of the most extreme form of racism.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
What on earth possessed you to make it in the first place?! I hate how little thought people give to the heavy meaning in such a symbol. There is nothing "cool" about Nazism or making a swastika, as it represents years of horrific and evil acts inflicted on others just because they were Jewish (and had been falsely blamed for a nation's problems). If you have ever read about the Holocaust, you should know this. I should post pictures so you can see what the people who used that symbol did, but I would be afraid of scarring the younger members on the site.

skyler

Villager
ok look i said im sorry i cant say much more i know it was wrong theres no use saying that anymore and not trying to be offensive aux but i dont think it is nescesary that you go posting on peoples un ban appeals considering your not a mod and have no say in the matter same with you dannie.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
ok look i said im sorry i cant say much more i know it was wrong theres no use saying that anymore and not trying to be offensive aux but i dont think it is nescesary that you go posting on peoples un ban appeals considering your not a mod and have no say in the matter same with you dannie.
As long as you have something relevant to add, members are allowed to post. And don't worry about offending me. You did
offend me more then enough by making that symbol two or so days ago.

skyler

Villager
and what i mean aux is that i would appreciate if you wouldnet post anymore cause it realy isnt helping.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I find your dismissive attitude quite rude and I'm certain the admins will too. Here's a hint, when making an unban appeal and trying to get the community to take you back, don't talk down to the community.

skyler

Villager
look im sorry for my attitude im just frustrated with people who want to come on to someones ban appeal and troll on it and tell them that they are stupid when i already feel bad enough i dont need people coming calling me stupid.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
look im sorry for my attitude im just frustrated with people who want to come on to someones ban appeal and troll on it and tell them that they are stupid when i already feel bad enough i dont need people coming calling me stupid.
Look I wasn't "trolling" you and I didn't call you stupid, I wanted you to explain why you did it in the first place so it seemed more than just that you were sorry that you got caught. I don't necessarily think you're a bad person for doing this, but it was incredibly foolish if you didn't mean it, which is why I tried to get across the gravity of what you did.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Let's attempt to re-rail this properly. Firstly, I know I am not an admin, but this should help. You should make a proper ban appeal, properly formatted at least, and not fastly typing this for your slim chance to be unbanned.

Why did you make it in the first place? We're you supporting the Nazi's and that you liked the holocaust? There is a 0% tolerance of racism here. Were you making it as the holy symbol in India? Only you can answer this.

Why would you make something if there are risks involved? If theres a chance someone might take offense by you saying something or doing something, don't do it! We have many people here with different beliefs and ages that can be harmful by the things you do!

People shouldn't be calling you stupid, but that does not give you an excuse to act out of order and go against the rules. It can be very frustrating in life but you just have to deal with it. Your attitude, yes, as Danie said, it would need to change if you keep it like this. Talking to other people rudely, shouting, saying bad things, we don't like this, and the Admins will slam down on you for that.

Overall, explain why you made it, and people will decide your consequences. Others may contribute if they have something that will be relevant and helpful to this appeal. I know you as a good player and you should deserve a second chance, but some things are very serious. Even if it is online. Think twice about what you do.

Alpha

The Watcher
This is not what I wanted to see on new years day.
I am deeply dissapointed that even as a joke you would think this appropriate.

As this stands I will make this a perma ban, unless in your next post (That I hope will be well worded and thought out) you can say something damn well good enough to change my mind.

skyler

Villager
Ok There is no Excuse for what I have done here. and I know regardless of how frustrated i am That it is No Excuse to Break The Rules. I love this server i have Been on it for 3 months Now and It is my Favorite server! If I am un-Banned I will never Do anything Like This ever AGAIN. Also Im very sorry if i have offended anybody in this. and well That is what I have to Say Hollowworld I Hope You Accept My Apology! :(

skyler

Villager
Ok Redew
I was Thinking Stupidly When I did This. I meant No racisim Whatsoever I am Deeply Sorry if whoever read this was offended. I made This Because I was acting Like Retard And i wasent Thinking Properly. This was very Inapropriate Of me. And I would Like second Chance to Prove This isnt Who I am. I am not a Racist Person I like all Races of People. I have Been here for 3 Months And I Adore This Server. It is Probably My Favorite Server EVER. I just Want a Second Chance. I am Dearly Sorry Hollowworld. I hope you Accept My Apology.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Sorry but I'm highly dissapointed with this thread. Not because he made a nazi symbol but because of how you guys have responded. Not a single admin had replied to this before you started being rude. I really couldn't give a fuck what he had done, we don't talk to members like this before an admin has had some input. What happens if you guys act like this and he gets unbanned? That's going to be a nice atmosphere to have on the server isn't it.

In future, unless you have RELEVANT information to add the an appeal, don't post at all. I'm gonna leave this to the admin who banned him to deal with. None of you reply anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.