Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Wedding!

Joel

Lord of Altera
Hey guys im getting married with Gabythedinogirl (purely rp guys). We did want it at port silver but were not allowed. :( Were still deciding what to do but any ideas and donations are welcome! where do you think we should marry?what shall we have?what will you donate? Thanks to everyone whoose already donated! By the way.Ive already sorted my present to her.its expensive -,-

vpeters

I think I might like it here
I'll get something for you guys. Even though I'm only new so I won't have anything valuable or precious. Where is this wedding held?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Of you want you can hold it at Redhaven, i don't have a chapel yet but i'm sure the throne room will suffice? Call me in game if you want to have a look at it

Joel

Lord of Altera
thanks kaies everyones being really hlpfull with it all-well i say everyone.. anyway we'll see, minos grande has offerd there town hall,summervale has offerd its cathedral and now redhaven has offerd itself!thanks everyone!

jamesh

Lord of Altera
Gaby is like my (rp) friend in Altera. Surely I will be there! I am sad she hasn't told me of this.

Joel

Lord of Altera
aww i thnk i could set you up betty?i know somone who asked me to see if gaby has a sister....maybe you and him...

Joel

Lord of Altera
no idea :pmaybe she will move in the we'll get a divorce,maybe we will have a long distance realationship...whoo knows

vpeters

I think I might like it here
I think long distance relationship sounds good because then you can bring the church into it.

Joel

Lord of Altera
huh bring the church in?i think it would be better for her to move in but its all up to her