Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Wedding!

Gaby

Lord of Altera
we have only just decided on this :) she'll tell you all im sure :D
wait, I have to provide backstory to this utterly random decision? 0_0 carp.
well... um... er...
I'll figure this out later! and post it elsewhere!

as for the wedding date, I'm lookin for meg... and other delays.
I swear, the gossip mags will pick this up in a second...

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Dear Happy Couple and honoured guests of who wish to attend,

Minos Grande Royal Town Hall is fully complete and now has flowers and white trees around it to symbolise a happy occasion, it is also very similar to the Port Silver Cathedral. If you would like to message me back if you want it in Minos Grande tell em the time and I will happily marry you guys. If you want to be married by me that is; an unholy matrimony by the Dark Lord. :D

Any way the dark bells of Minos Grande chime and beckon you.
Below are some previews of where this very rare and special rp event could be held.
Royal Hall Causeway.png Royal Hall Causeway High.png Royal Hall front View.png Royal Hall High View.png Royal Hall Back View.png Royal Hall Side View.png

S

Stevey

I would allow you to hold your wedding in the throne hall of the Silver Palace, and afterwards dinner in the banquet hall, but it's not finished yet :)

loveable_rogue

Villager
Hello there,

I am a Priest and would love to be of service in any way possible. Whether it is in pre-marriage counseling or in performing the service itself.

Happiest of wishes, and Good Providence to you!

Rev. Augustus Wingsby