Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My White list Application! [Approved - Alaila]

I had applied to this great looking server before, but for some reason my white list was cancelled! So I am trying again!
1. Your Minecraft username: Blondeyboy13
2. Your real name:Jacob Schoenike
3. Age:24
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing? I LOVE role playing games! I only play games like Fallout or Skyrim, because i just love roleplaying. It lets you feel more in the game more than say, a racing game!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello, i am Jacob Schoenike! Minecraft has been my life for the past few years, not good since i just started college! I love video games and am going to school to be a video game designer and minoring in computer technician. I love soccer, and play in a indoor league with my best friends. I am here because i love towny servers. Faction servers aren't all that fun with so much greifing and fighting, so i tried towny servers. Many towny servers aren't good, with little to no grief protection. Then i heard of this server, and i am super pumped to try it!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Me and my cousin make video game videos for you tube. We are trying to make minecraft videos, but lack a good recording software! I have run 3 towny servers of my own, and are an admin on two other servers. I know everything about towny servers, and love to learn more about them!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Just that i am super eager to try this server! i am thinking that i will love it!
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

12. How did you find out about our server?
On a minecraft server website
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
YesDonations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Lord title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!