Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

myceliumhoney's Whitelist App [Approved - Dee]

mycelium

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: myceliumhoney

Country & Timezone: South Africa, UTC+2 (UK + 2)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming involves utilising information that your character does not have access to in roleplay that you learned via ooc means. I.e - a character's location to save them from getting killed by another player because they asked you for ooc help while you're offline. This might be overruled depending on the permission of all players involved (i.e your character is someone's guard and should've been following) but typically unallowed. Powergaming is assuming and acting out unrealistic and ridiculously strong emotes without giving way for the other players involved to react in a reasonable manner. I.e: bob slices betty in half instantly killing her because he hates women. It also can encompass a player acting out another character's emote, and while visible from the above, here's another example: bob says hi to betty. she says hi back but before she can do anything bob kills her and she falls to the ground pitifully. - that would be emoted by bob, more or less.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm mycelium! She/they, 20 years old and in college. I've completed a Higher Certificate in Communication Practices and doing a degree in Game Design this year. Very red pilled, promise.

Referral: N/a

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ayleth Caddel.

Race: Silver Elf.

Appearance: Ayleth is a female Silver Elf from a lower-class family. With Silver hair and green eyes, she is recognisable in her heritage. Her skin is usually covered and kept from prolonged sun exposure, though her days of training in fencing and swordsmanship dicate that she has a few scars and nicks, which she does cover, in her otherwise fair skin. She wears practical clothing that can cover her and tries to include embroidery or fashionable patterns in it when she can.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: (N/a at the time of submitting)

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Green eyes stared back at Ayleth through the shifting reality in the mirror. She often hated peering into the mirror, as the perception of herself that she saw was not the same as any others, but today was an exception. Her mother doted on her the entire reception, her face the brightest the younger woman had ever seen. Her gaze was torn from her own in the mirror to catch sight of her older brother, who was 46 at the time she was 24, in even more extravagant garbs than the bride, though his face did not match his mother's enthusiasm. It resembled Ayleth's - resentful and uncertain. She huffed a sigh, looking away from the smudged mirror. Was it actually smudged, or was it Ayleth that did not appreciate the dress and what it symbolized?

The remnant of the memory faded as a 35 year old Ayleth tore her gaze from the mirror. Her lip curled as she fitted on her helmet, her sword resting close to her. If she couldn't have married into a higher-class family to bring honour to her family, she had decided that being a soldier was the best choice for her. The years flew by in a haze to Ayleth, as it did for most Elven kin, and the call to action felt heavy in her bones more than ever. The lands felt eerier and unwelcoming. She just wondered how long it would be until trouble stirred, likely a reaction to the unsurprising behaviour coming from humans. As she walked through the encampment, she felt the weight of birds stares on her. An arrow was drawn back, albiet a bit shaky as it was not her preferred weapon, and the squawk of a crow was heard before the thump. She walked past the corpse to find her way to enlist herself. No Nether rift would stop her in pursuing this life, nor would any Holy War, nor any kind of war would. She was born in the Era of Corruption admist absent Gods. She didn't need the validation that other races seemed to crave, nor did she require any boon or bounty - she wanted to achieve them herself. Maybe she'd fall victim to the Fiendish and or the parasitic Vyres, even if she violently convulsed at such an idea. She was still young - in Elven terms - and she had plenty of opportunity to find herself now that there was no ring on her finger after her groom was nowhere to be found at the ceremony. The world awaited, and albiet in bated breath and with a heavy, eerie feel to it she hasn't felt in quite some time, she'd manage.

She'd pave her own way, after all.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello! I mentioned it on Diesel's app but I've been getting back into classes so my attention was divided. Sorry about that! Your application looks good! There's an "Aelyth" on the server too, so be on the lookout if they ever meet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.