Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mystic's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Mystic

Villager
P3achy0's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: P3achy0

Country & Timezone: UTC-5 (EST)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using the knowledge outside within roleplay. Power gaming is when a character is too strong for what they are. Ex. a dwarf seemingly being invisible or having extreme powers. Each thing has a weakness, so it's important to keep that in mind.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Mystic, a 19-year-old published poet who seeks the adventure of medieval settings. I enjoy writing lore about an assortment of creatures, gods/goddesses, and so much more. I hope to be able to generate smiles for those around me and enjoy my company as a person. I also enjoy things such as skating, photography, and skin making. I can't wait to become a part of this community and experience the assortment of personalities I could potentially meet.

Referral: DigiHeero

{Character Section}
Character Name: Balvola Irgard

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Balvola Agg Irgard, a dwarf with a short fuse. Quite literally, standing at 4'2 with her hair tied back with gold. Her long beard hanging from her chin, decorated with gold beads, one in specific with dwarven runes and polished to a shine. Her beard took years to grow out, even with her beard braided it still hands down below her chest. The dewi women is dressed in natural toned colors like beige, browns, and greens. A longer robe with the material being warm enough for her to be moderately okay with the cold weather of the mountains. Her eyes a dirty emerald color- which is only seen through direct sunlight. Her nose being the standout of her face, bulky and big.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: 1676849186952.png (Balvola and Grelu during their wedding)

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Balvola Irgard, once known as Balvola Dimiel, used to be a dwarf on her own. Disconnected from her kin as she lived a long while around humans. As her own kin had passed away, due to certain circumstances. Even so, she held dearly among her family’s traditions which were penned in a journal by her ancestors. Including some traditions as; The longer the beard, the more respect given. Hints to why Balvola allowed her beard to grow the length that it is. As well as no matter what gender you were, you were treated the same. Men and women, girls and boys, were trained with battle and medical assistance. Leading Balvola to become an experienced healer and an excellent warrior. Even so, her one downfall seems to be her anger. Then on the road at a bridge she met a rugged and rough looking dwarf. He had brown hair, a blue eye and an eyepatch covering his left eye. The male dwarf revealed himself to be someone by the name of Grelu. She didn't think much of him at first besides he was nice and probably a hardy fellow due to being a cyclops as men who do battle don't grow old. But unbeknownst to her, he grew on her. He invited her over to his favorite taverns and aided her in various ways out of pure kindness. Balvola had not yet met many dwarfs and as she met Grelu's friends Gwenell Stoneshield and Uland Goldnose, she felt at home. Felt as if she had a family of her own. After a few years, Balvola and Grelu wed. They went through many battles together, but it seems no matter what had happened between the two - They stuck together like glue. Throughout the years, they bonded more. Balvola was introduced to more of her own kin, she felt as if finally, she had begun to slowly fit in with the others. Sadly, shortly after Gwenell and Uland’s death, Balvola took the parental role of Rozenn and Lussid Stoneshield. Rozenn being about 7 years of age, and Lussid being an infant when the two had passed away. The passing took a toll on the dewi women but granted - She did what she could for the two little ones. Guiding them along the path of life alongside her husband Grelu. Which leads her now to where she is. One biological son, two adoptive children, a husband, and a group of her own kin to explore the world with. The start of a new beginning for her and her kin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Hello!

Your whitelist application looks good, though I will ask that you expand upon the Metagaming and Powergaming definitions. Once that is done I would gladly whitelist you. :)

Mystic

Villager
Hello!

Your whitelist application looks good, though I will ask that you expand upon the Metagaming and Powergaming definitions. Once that is done I would gladly whitelist you. :)
Metagaming is using outside knowledge within roleplay. meaning, if you know where someone is oocly, and you head straight to them - that's meta gaming (called meta-rallying). Or if you know something about someone's character oocly, and yet use it while in character that is also metagaming. Power gaming is when you make your character stronger than what they're supposed to be. So, if there is crp and you get stabbed, yet respond as if your character didn't get harmed or it doesn't affect them then that is power gaming. Or another example; Acting as if your character is a god or something of the sorts. :heart: Thank you Mara!

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.