Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nadia [Approved - Mrsidgen]

Nadia

Villager
I HAVE PIXEL ART BUT I CANT UPLOAD SORRY(PLEASE INFORM ME WITH ANYTHING YOUD LIKE ME TO CHANGE TO MAKE THIS APP WORTHY TO BE ON THE SERVER :))
1. What is your minecraft username?kangaroo52

2. How old are you?14

3. What gender are you?female

4. What country do you live in?USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hi my name is Nadia Mando. Im sporty and i like to hangout with friends i want to get excepted becuase i love to rp.(i wanted to give a character backstory even tho not needed thought might explain me better) My name is Nadia Grasped. My mom and father were a great couple that loved me very much. My mother was accused of being a witch and she was punished to death on of inferno. My father slowly started to fade away after mymothers death. When i became 18 i met a guy that i fell in love with. We were a great couple. One day he told me he was leaving so he could sail with some good friends and he would probally never be returing again. I told him that i would go with him on his journey. We sailed for about to years and then the boat became corrupt. People were stealing and hiding things from the captain. One day me and Brendon were relaxing on the deck when we got drowned out by cannon fire. Brendon graped and pulled into the lower decks. He gave me one last kiss and the wnt back up to fight. A few hours passed and i got nervous when he didnt return. I went back up and saw Brendon and other crew members laying in pools of blood. I wasnt captured but the ship was rummaged and almost destroyed. I grabed a compass from the ship some food and i kissed Brendon one last time. I found one lifeboat that wasnt badly ruined and sailed away. I satyed in the boat for three days. Finally hitting land i went to the nearset market and bought whatever i could. I found a tree and i slept there for a night. A old woman came outside and told me she was an inn keeper , she helped until i was 20 and now im trying to find my way in the world.Im 20 and i have red hair.Im very skilled on sea and i want to get married and have children. Im skilled with a sword and a bow other skills not so much. Ill try anything and im trying to become a person worthy for a great life. I want to buy a boat so me and my husband and s=children can relax on sea and be together.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. My name is Nadia. I love soccer and im in middle school. I am very social. Im a tomboy and i dont mind getting dirty. Im a daredevil and even if it is stupid i will try it. I like pretty much any sport. I want to be a marine biolist. I have 1 brother. Im the only girl between my cousins except for the girl who was just born. All of the cousins are close in age and we all have simalar attributes. My parents are divorced. I love to relax and watch tv or be spontaneus and stay up for 3 days. I like to rp alot.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the images. I do art and i can build farely well. I can draw and i like to create pixel art.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I LOVE TO RP

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes to tell ya the truth i dont know how to download any of that lol

11. How did you find out about our server?Internet

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)no vut i will

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.