Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification Continued~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derk

Lord of Altera
So, seeing as the first thread reached capacity with all my lore makings, Here's the continuation, since i've still a lot to write about the Nakam ^w^

Remember, ask me questions in the comments~!

Now, to continue with Nakam lore~!

~headwear~
"So, since you've got ears and all, do Nakam have any native headwear..? and how do hoods work for you, exactly..?"

Most of our headgear has holes cut in to accommodate ears, though we do often come across this issue when purchasing headwear from hairless..
And heavier headwear (iron, gold, diamond helms) are known to greatly impair our hearing.

Came across this once and noticed it might be the same character (Whatever character this is). And thought you would like to see this one.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I too actually have a couple questions. Do Nakam have any sports that they play, or have created? Or typically what they prefer to play? And for what reasons? :3

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Wellp, hit another max characters >_>
New thread, awwwaaaaay~
This time i'll be sure to reserve a great deal of posts. Maybe five. Yeah. so forum spamming will hopefully stop.
I doubt I'll fill up five more posts ._.
...I hope..

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Alright, I made a new post, let's hope it's the last >_>
I'll be locking this thread, so move all comments to the next one.
See the new thread {HERE}

Status
Not open for further replies.