Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification Continued~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
._.

Wha? *facepalm* my mind isn't working today, we had four hours of Sport so I'm extremely tired D:

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Alright ^^ sorry about my terrible wording :p

Last day of school today! That means: No more school! And more minecraft, but my comp's broken so I don't know about that =/

Ah well. Answer away!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant

This is fantastic! You've made me want to kill off my character and become a Nakam :p

I'm a little bit confused on a few points, sorry if they've already been answered, I don't have the time right now to scroll through the comments;

1. So there are TWO Nakam areas, Verbali and Kavdam? And they're both cities? The Kavdam Nakam are less civilised, whereas the Verbali are more progressive? And both these cities are in the land of Kavdek?

2. Who are the Slayers? And are the Rangers well integrated with the Nakam in an RP sense? Because they're meant to protect the Kavdam Nakam (I was told.), but what is their relationship to the Verbali Nakam?

Sorry if they're stupid questions ^^

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
This is fantastic! You've made me want to kill off my character and become a Nakam :p
Well, there's a plague that's going to be going around soon.. so if you really want to, a few more people to die of the plague instead of just recovering from it like most characters probably will would be great! Check out "Daydream Fever" in the roleplay events section. :D

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Oh, and you had most of what you wrote right; I was just correcting the thing about Kavdam not being a nakam city and clarifying the rest just cuz.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
I was told it was in the west? Ah well ^^ but yes, Nakam do live in Kavdam :3

(Or was it the east? ._. Meep)

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
It was west; I just got back from a run so my brain needs a bit more oxygen. XD Notice that I edited the comment almost immediately afterwards, realizing my error.

Status
Not open for further replies.