Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification Continued~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
This is fantastic! You've made me want to kill off my character and become a Nakam :p

I'm a little bit confused on a few points, sorry if they've already been answered, I don't have the time right now to scroll through the comments;

1. So there are TWO Nakam areas, Verbali and Kavdam? And they're both cities? The Kavdam Nakam are less civilised, whereas the Verbali are more progressive? And both these cities are in the land of Kavdek?

2. Who are the Slayers? And are the Rangers well integrated with the Nakam in an RP sense? Because they're meant to protect the Kavdam Nakam (I was told.), but what is their relationship to the Verbali Nakam?

Sorry if they're stupid questions ^^
As the designated forum dude for the Nakam, I can answer both of these.
1. Verbali is only present in the Lore, as well as being the only real 'city' for the Nakam. There is no actual rendition of Verbali in Altera. The entire island of Kavdek (Where the Nakam hail from, where Verbali is) is NOT in Altera. It is far away to the west.
2. The Slayers are a group of radicals intent upon eradicating every beast race in Altera. While they have been hostile to every Nakat they meet, that doesn't mean they don't make for good RP!
The Rangers is a guild stationed within Kavdam, the mountain town where currently all Nakam reside. As such, they are kindred to the residents of Kavdam.
Kavdam Nakam are mostly Verbali and Native Nakam who have traveled to Altera. So Verbali Nakam would also fall under the Rangers guise of friendship and the Slayers guise of animosity.

Michcat

I'll correct you, actually. Kavdam ISa nakam city. It is the ONLY nakam city in the Northern Kingdoms. Kavdek is somewhere to the northwest, where most nakam live, and there are several villages and tribes around Kavdek where other nakam live, along with the main city, Verbali. It is NOT part of the Northern Kingdoms. Kavdam is primarily made up of nakam, along with a few other residents who are there by the good graces of Lady Wild, Sajek Valcust, and Eminu.
Please allow Valcust and I to answer the questions, as it prevents misunderstandings and incorrect assumptions. I assure you we get to them as soon as we see them. Kavdam is NOT a city. Kavdek is an island, the villages and tribes are ON Kavdek, not around it (There are much more then several, as well. )

For number one, I believe that Kavdam is not a Nakam city, though a very small number of them live there. Verbali on the other hand is a Nakam city to the west of The Northen Kingdoms in Kavdek. Kavdek is the mainland of the Nakam. Verbali is the more civilised area of Kavdek, while the rest is mainly made up of native tribes.

I got Kavdek and Kavdam confused too >w< but they are totally different things ^^

(Correct me if I'm wrong Valcust xD)
Please allow Valcust and I to answer questions asked, as it prevents misunderstandings and incorrect assumptions. I assure you guys... Again... that we get to them as soon as we see them. Thank you, though.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Kavdam is NOT a city. Kavdek is an island, the villages and tribes are ON Kavdek, not around it.
I was trying to make use of the expression "scattered around" as in, scattered around on top of Kavdek, not around as in "near it/surrounding it." But I'll refrain in the future.

Michcat

I was trying to make use of the expression "scattered around" as in, scattered around on top of Kavdek, not around as in "near it/surrounding it." But I'll refrain in the future.
Kavdam is not a city.
That would be much appreciated.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Deleting unnecessary explanation comments by those who are not the lore-makers~

a fair warning, do NOT answer others' questions. It leads to much more confusion than it's worth.
Michcat and I will answer questions when we get the chance, in the mean time, patience~! :p

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Sorry about all these questions x3 When I get bored I sit down and think about things to ask you xD

Status
Not open for further replies.