Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam - Questions & Answers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
They may not eat you but I mean they eat fish as a delicacy. And they have no problems over killing people. So..... It may be an awkward moment when a Nakam starts licking his lips at the sight of a syrien xD

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
They may not eat you but I mean they eat fish as a delicacy. And they have no problems over killing people. So..... It may be an awkward moment when a Nakam starts licking his lips at the sight of a syrien xD

A Nakat would not do this. They are too respectful, and Syrien are less "fish" and more "people". You generally do not eat things that speak. There will always be the crazy cannibal, as there is crazy cannibal humans.
This will be clarified.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Alright- let me be clear on this-
The Nakam treat most everything on a level of equality.
Fish, humans, Nakam, Syrie, deer, elves, etc.
This being said- there would probably be those who would be quick and smart enough to capture and eat a syrie, though their drive to eat anything bipedial-like would probably be very minimal.
Then again, as a race, there are bound to be those nutcases who are mad with murderous power who would eat just about anything >_>
So, yeah.
A Nakat's first instinct wouldn't be to kill or eat, but rather to just kind of tilt their head and wonder what the hell that thing is in the water that's staring at them :p

Valcust

Lord of Altera
To add-
Nakam never see Syrie around their island- due to the extremely cold climate, said tropical creatures would freeze to death in the frigid waters.

ThadTheDinger

Loyal Servant of Altera
You covered spirit-blessed in the second thread, but mentioned nothing about the other end of the spectrum - darkblooded. Is there a special way in which a Nakat would be affected in your minds eye?

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Alright. I've got a good one for you, and I really hope nobody's asked this yet. Do the Nakam have their own alphabet, and their own system of writing, or do they just use normal characters and write things as they sound?

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Alright. I've got a good one for you, and I really hope nobody's asked this yet. Do the Nakam have their own alphabet, and their own system of writing, or do they just use normal characters and write things as they sound?
I was gonna ask that... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.