Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam - Questions & Answers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
You mentioned that murder is not seen as a horrifically bad thing, as long as it is justified. Do the nakam share this mentality in other crimes too?

For example, they would happily steal from someone if that person had insulted them gravely in some way?

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Catnip lore added....? >.>
You're the boss when it comes to this, but could it also make them more active/playful, but in a non-violent way? What I tend to see when my cats are around catnip is that they just run around crazy, play a lot more heartily, and then eventually return to normal. Most of these cats are much younger, though, so perhaps this could be an effect which tends to happen more to children?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
You're the boss when it comes to this, but could it also make them more active/playful, but in a non-violent way? What I tend to see when my cats are around catnip is that they just run around crazy, play a lot more heartily, and then eventually return to normal. Most of these cats are much younger, though, so perhaps this could be an effect which tends to happen more to children?
As I said, it's impossible to state every single effect it can have on Nakam >_>
Some may become playful, yes, others are more blissful, but there still does exist the possibility of an angry high :I

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Did you answer the question about Nakam sports?

Someone asked it in the last thread just before you made this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.