Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Alteraball

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
Decided to endeavour and draw all the nations of HollowWorld, I think I got everyone who is on the map. Let me know if I missed you, I'll likely be able to squeeze you in.

Size is based on population btw.

To do:
  • Add eyes and personality to the countries.
  • Add colour
  • Upload a version without the sketch layer

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Can you add organizations, too~?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
omg....

that Polandball comic always gives the nations like. funny written accents...
need to figure out vermellan one.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Glorious largest population of Sprakia! I don't mind if you decide to use Val's idea, I'm fine either way. I imagine that because of Sprakia having really the weirdest attitude among the nations, he would sort of be the oddball among them.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
God Send's accent confirmed for middle ages speak.

Personality, overly religious, highly xenophobic, prone to racist remarks, and otherwise nice to friends. [Those it's allied with.]

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Arcturix's appearance would probably be a half-metal polandball with a little military hat.
He'd be hypocritical, rude and over-protective in the creepy way of its friends and protectorates.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Sincronia would be very prim and proper under most circumstances. When Sincronia wants something done, though, they'll start breathing down the other nation's back in a sinister, threatening voice.

Sincronia's accent would be akin to a "silver tongue" with a tendency to highlight the letter "s", a tendency deriving from the "sssss" sound snakes (or, in this case, wyrms) make.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
Bad news: I lost the PSD file for the image in the OP, meaning I can't easily edit in colour, eyes, yadda yadda.

Good news: I'm instead going to do one-off comics about our nationstates. For example, you might have Corvermellball shouting at Legisaball for killing migrants. Stuff like that.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Natrizima is all about the removal of migratory kebab
Lightwig I am going to ally Natrizima with Legisa just for this :heart:

(Loljk thats Metagaming)